You know you addicted to jiu jitsu when...

I was getting laid and the girl was on top, I swept her. then seh had me in her guard as I was hammering her, for soem reason I just kep tthinking about digginh my elbow into her inner thigh LOL.

I ended up passing her gurad for some "north-south" action was good

Im happy im not the only one that shrimps to turn over in bed.

When you dream about a roll, and wake up to ur girl going "are you ok?"

- when you use a technical stand-up to get off the floor in everyday life.

- when you see an overweight person, you think, If only they did jiu-jitsu, they would be 30 lbs lighter.

- when you are hittin' it doggystyle, you think its the perfect time to put the hooks in, flatten her out and use the RNC.

guilty of the technical stand up...!

When you wear a coat/jacket everywhere you go, even though winter is over.

You have three or more 'fingertip-sized' bruises at any given time.

You miss what's going on around you because you were 'rolling' in your head.

You make minor trip/takedown attempts when you hug someone.

You mention your most recent injury and it's 'Not a big deal' anymore. (e.g. - "Yeah, I tweaked my shoulder pretty bad last Friday... It's not a big deal")

You practice the butterfly stretch (Or have it completed, and sometimes just 'Sit that way') while at the computer/TV.

You turn your friends down on going out to eat because you've "Got a competition coming up". (Conversely, your friends have STOPPED making fun of you when you order girl-food at the restaurant. "I'll have the chicken salad, with a large water.")

When wifey is crying on my shoulder while I mentally drill positioning for a shoulder choke.

:D

I have been shaken awake by my ex because I almost had her the full RNC. I had my choking hand on my shoulder and she was coughing pretty badly. "what is it?" I yelled.
"you were choking me you ****!"
sad thing is that before I asked if she was alright I asked how the choke was.

-when you stop buying decent clothes because you know they'll only get wrecked in training.

When a girl wrapping her legs around you doesn't turn you on anymore

When a girl puts a leg on your shoulders and you immediately perform a single-leg guard pass

You lie to your boss about leaving work early for medical reasons, when in actuality you just want to beat the traffic to get to class on time

When a girl wrapping her legs around you doesn't turn you on anymore

When a girl puts a leg on your shoulders and you immediately perform a single-leg guard pass

You lie to your boss about leaving work early for medical reasons, when in actuality you just want to beat the traffic to get to class on time

guilty of all 3

- When your wife/girlfriend drags you to a travel agent to plan a trip to Greece or Germany, and you find yourself day-dreaming about training with Marc Laimon in Vegas, or BTT in Brazil.

It doesn't matter you haven't seen your girlfriend in 3 weeks, but if your instructor misses a lesson you wonder what you did wrong....

When friends invite you out to go shooting, and you're disappointed when you find out they mean with guns

A policeman tells you to "stop or I'll shoot" and you dare him to, knowing you can stuff his takedown easy

When you see guys in the mall wearing"tap out" shirts and the thought on how to take them down runs through your mind......

i love poeple like that
they wear tap out shirt and im like
"Whos you fav fighter"
they always say Fedor......

i know im addicttedto martial arts when theres a sub in for my teacher i watch MMA,UFC,and watch diffrent martial art videos.... :icon_chee

Lol, after reading this thread i actually thought about choking out animals.

You miss a lesson and you mentally kick yourself in the ass for a week afterward, even if you go to a lesson the next day.

You want to spend your lunch hour training instead of eating, and get dissapointed that the only thing you can do is lift weights.

Your mind has the belief that someone wearing a tapout shirt on the street is a tool, someone wearing it in the gym trains.

In the bathroom at your office, you're reading Jiu Jitsu Unleashed...for half an hour.

When you're out in public and looking at guy's collars, figuring out the feasibility of collar chokes.

When your cousin jokingly tries to take you down with a double leg you pull guard and guillotine him until he passed out and when his wife asks why you did it... you tell her he didn't tap.

mwuahahahahahahaha....hilarious cuz its true

when your 1 1/2 year old runs at you, you pull her into guard.

I find myself having alot of these in common and think I have no life

When you sleep face down keeping your pillow in a tight side control and wake up with pain in your lower back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back