You know you addicted to jiu jitsu when...

You start thinking of ways to choke out a tiger or a bear.

I figure you could choke a dog with a guillotine with one arm in...

- When you don't mind spending time reading this thread.

when you actually break your toes weekly and it becomes no big deal.

when you get around your friends who don't train and have absolutely nothing to talk about anymore

when you get around your friends who don't train and have absolutely nothing to talk about anymore[/QUOTE]

Sad but sometimes true !

when tape is seen as a valuabe asset to ur health

when u see muscular guys u think that guy couldnt take my underhook

u carry groceries with a gable grip

u enjoy having bruises and battle scars on ur body

ur hands have calcium desposits on the joints and u cant stop telling people

uchi mata practise is perfectly acceptable while waiting for the elevator

Tickle fights with your woman turn into ne-waza.

Your 5 year old daughter (who is learning Judo) triangle chokes you, then cycles through pins while you're play wrestling. When asked where she learned the triangle choke (or sankaku in my world) she say's "from watching you and the tv fights". I dare say I was proud.

one time, i was lying in bed naked with my ex girlfriend and she was cuddling up beside me. and she was hugging me as i was on my side and the first thing that popped into my head was 'ha, shes got double underhooks.'' talk about random.

for me i would have to say the first time i was at a nightclub and i was dancing with a hot chick who was rubbibg her ass on my crotch , an although i was realy enjoying it i kept feeling the urge to throw my hooks in and sink in the RNC

When you grab your bicep to help support your son when you carry him around.

when someone asks you to pass the stapler, you tackle them and immediately pass appropriately. Little do they know that when they get up and ask you for the papercutter five minutes later, that they are in for a big surprise.

when you drive through an underpass and smile quietly to yourself.

when your watching your kid's little league game and start looking around to see which parents are wearing thick jackets for your bat choke

you get the idea.

when you turn on your computer, the first thing you do is sign on to sherdog, bullshido, subfighter, lockflow, Aesopian's journal, bjjzone... and then three hours later you finally check your email.

when you start clapping to applaud something, you think of Dan Gable and make sure your thumbs aren't in.

Tickle fights with your woman turn into ne-waza.

Your 5 year old daughter (who is learning Judo) triangle chokes you, then cycles through pins while you're play wrestling. When asked where she learned the triangle choke (or sankaku in my world) she say's "from watching you and the tv fights". I dare say I was proud.

next shell be throwing spinning backfists when you least expect it and say i learned it from genki sudo on youtube

When you grab your bicep to help support your son when you carry him around.
lol how funny, I was actually carrying my 4 year old niece around for a long period of time the other day so I eventually switched to the RNC grip with my free hand on her back. It worked pretty well.

it becomes your natural form of foreplay, and a triangle becomes another form of an advantage...

You start thinking of ways to choke out a tiger or a bear.

this is it for me. The other day I was jogging and I saw a dog and I was thinking of how I'd try to choke it out or break it's leg if it came at me.

I also thought about if it would possible or not to guillotine the saber tooth tiger on 10,000 BC.

...when you're deciding on where to go on vacation and you choose based on whether there's a good school to train at nearby.

When you see guys in the mall wearing"tap out" shirts and the thought on how to take them down runs through your mind......

Yeah I always think about this! A quick double in the mall would be dope!

My fav's were the random foot sweeping the air while walking around, and pumeling for underhooks when hugging your woman... i have 2 6-year old girls and they always pummel and than announce triumpantly... "I got the underhooks"

when you turn on your computer, the first thing you do is sign on to sherdog, bullshido, subfighter, lockflow, Aesopian's journal, bjjzone... and then three hours later you finally check your email.

gahh!..i'm guilty of this :D

Back