You know you addicted to jiu jitsu when...

I think wearing your gi to skydive

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RVMwy1-0z58&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RVMwy1-0z58&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

- when every night you go to sleep you pray to Rickson.

- when christmas and your b-day come your family need only shop at jiujitsuprogear.com

When sitting around at a bar with fellow sub fighters the only thing you have to talk about is jiujitsu and their girlfriends are confused by the conversation..

When you have yourself convinced everyone should know what jiujitsu is and when you tell someone you train and they don't know what it is you roll your eyes at them and treat them like a 3 year old.

- When Saturday night you find yourself on Sherdog instead of at a bar.

Your wear your gi to your wedding so you can head straight to training after the ceremony

You make sure your wife's vows include the line "allow him to train as much as possible"

Kyra Gracie asks you out and you're disappointed she wants sex, not to train

-You have the random urge to wear your gi belt with jeans...
-You start negotiating a fair price with your instructor to live at the academy...

Your wear your gi to your wedding so you can head straight to training after the ceremony

You make sure your wife's vows include the line "allow him to train as much as possible"

Kyra Gracie asks you out and you're disappointed she wants sex, not to train

whew at least I'm not that addicted to the jits...yet

when you ask your girl if you can put her in a triangle choke during sex :rolleyes:

when you have read all of the posts so far on this topic. COME ON WHOS GUILTY

when your when you type in ("your name" jiu-jitsu) and you show up

I do the bed shrimping all the time.

When you are depressed there is no jiu jitsu on Sundays.

When you give hand jobs to japanese business men to pay for training?

When the best part about Easter Sunday is that you don't have to miss training on "Easter Weekday"

Back