''You knocked out 3 midgets and your pumped up''

Neither is Diaz. He lost to Guida in 2009, Conor lost to Duffy in 2011.

Either way, MMAth is dumb and its been proven time and time again it doesn't work.

So you're saying Nate's comment is dumb, since it's totally irrelevant which fighters have beaten or KO'd each other?

I'd bet Porier, Max Holloway & Jose Aldo over Nate Diaz

Not sure about Poirier or Holloway, but I'd pick Aldo and Mendes (by smothering LnP, Clay Guida-style) over Nate.

I mean it would be a good insult if it came from someone who has actually had any form of success in the UFC.

You don't think Nate has had any form of success? Your hate is transparent.

The Diaz bros are great at not letting trash talk get to them. Probably because they can't comprehend the trash talk that is directed at them, but eIther way it's fun to see it not phase them. Any other fighter would realize that they are totally outclassed vs Conner in the verbal warfare arena.

image_8555860.jpg

I thought you had to look into your opponents eyes during a fight. not their eye.

This is the best Quote of all times. it cracked me up

This is the best Quote of all times. he cracked me up

Some great quotes throughout the whole process. My personal favourite was Nate talking about Conor after the Johnson fight

"He thinks he's the ninja? I'm the ninja...Ninja Gaiden, American Ninja....real motherfuckin' Ninja"

Back