''You knocked out 3 midgets and your pumped up''

Wolf Of Sherdog

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Lmao i love the Diaz brothers. A new great quote from the press conferance haha

LOL....this is gonna be aweomse

You can tell Conor respects Nate though

Man its a bad time to be a real midget right now man when a 5'6 guy is considered a midget...

Was funny, but one of those midgets Aldo would wreck Diaz lol

Man its a bad time to be a real midget right now man when a 5'6 guy is considered a midget...

image_8555860.jpg

Damn Nate. He had some good material, but horrible delivery. I really wish he was a lot more articulate. I was hoping he would have called him a pussy for fighting at 145 because he drained down to fight guys smaller than him. Maybe bring up that Nate is really a 155 pounder, so stop trying to make it sound like he's about to fight someone at 170. Conner... fucking owned Diaz and you could see it. Diaz was bothered and he'll go in there emotional. Diaz could win this easy if he brings it to the ground, but he'll stand and trade. Damn... Mcgregor is so good at talking shit.

I'd bet Porier, Max Holloway & Jose Aldo over Nate Diaz

Damn Nate. He had some good material, but horrible delivery. I really wish he was a lot more articulate. I was hoping he would have called him a pussy for fighting at 145 because he drained down to fight guys smaller than him. Maybe bring up that Nate is really a 155 pounder, so stop trying to make it sound like he's about to fight someone at 170. Conner... fucking owned Diaz and you could see it. Diaz was bothered and he'll go in there emotional. Diaz could win this easy if he brings it to the ground, but he'll stand and trade. Damn... Mcgregor is so good at talking shit.

When does Nate not go in emotional though?

Nate's face will be unrecognizable by third round...

It was one of the few burns by Nate but it was a deep one

mendes knocked out the guy that beat nate (clay guida) what nate said isn't relevant

he doesnt consider what he does as emotional at all. If you told nate that hed be like "emotional? thats for pussies"

Exactly lol. This is only reason Conor will never get in Nate's head. He just comes in to fuckin kill you,no matter who you are or what you say

Exactly lol. This is only reason Conor will never get in Nate's head. He just comes in to fuckin kill you,no matter who you are or what you say

Yep.

Just like Conor, Nate doesn't give a shit about his opponent. Its another blank faced victim to him.

Nate had some good lines, but Conor's trash talk was way better. Not really surprising though, Nate has never been very articulate haha.

Back