''You knocked out 3 midgets and your pumped up''

I mean it would be a good insult if it came from someone who has actually had any form of success in the UFC.

Damn Nate. He had some good material, but horrible delivery. I really wish he was a lot more articulate. I was hoping he would have called him a pussy for fighting at 145 because he drained down to fight guys smaller than him. Maybe bring up that Nate is really a 155 pounder, so stop trying to make it sound like he's about to fight someone at 170. Conner... fucking owned Diaz and you could see it. Diaz was bothered and he'll go in there emotional. Diaz could win this easy if he brings it to the ground, but he'll stand and trade. Damn... Mcgregor is so good at talking shit.
Nate probably cared less than you, and your post has more words than he said in half an hour.

You're looking too much into it.

That Conor isn't today's Conor.

Neither is Diaz. He lost to Guida in 2009, Conor lost to Duffy in 2011.

Either way, MMAth is dumb and its been proven time and time again it doesn't work.

Yep.

Just like Conor, Nate doesn't give a shit about his opponent. Its another blank faced victim to him.

Nate cares even less,though. Conor will fight anyone for some millions. Nate will fight anyone for 10 dollars and bag of weed.

Nate cares even less,though. Conor will fight anyone for some millions. Nate will fight anyone for 10 dollars and bag of weed.
Nate sat out for like a year cuz the UFC wouldn't pay him more money. The Diaz bros are all about the green in more ways than one.

zazenj41.jpg

Prime Daddy and Prime Carpenter.

Guida has wins over Pettis and RDA.

Joe Daddy win column is a who's who, littered with names like Cummo, Gummo, and Gumm. He's got a win against Chuck, and a victory against Demetrius.

Neither is Diaz. He lost to Guida in 2009, Conor lost to Duffy in 2011.

Either way, MMAth is dumb and its been proven time and time again it doesn't work.
Yep the trio of Wanderlei Brian Stan and Chris Leben is a good example

Conor is an expert at knocking out midgets, that is all.
Why you all were impressed bespeaks ignorance.

midget weight division champ , was just creme de la creme

Yes, you love the Diaz brothers. So much that it annoys everyone around you.

I mean it would be a good insult if it came from someone who has actually had any form of success in the UFC.

It's shit talk.....not a master thesis. Why is "Burying someone in the desert " genius level top shelf comedy , while you pick and parse every comment coming out of the other dudes mouth?

I think it shows a level of emotional investment on your part that isn't really appropriate for two people that are strangers to you .....just my 2 cents

It was a good line because McGregor makes such a big deal of his opponents' height. Exploit them insecurities.

Back