'You cannot eat here': Hawaii café riles residents with ban on Trump voters

Nice to know you think this is acceptable.. Hypocrite. Here you are not condemning bigotry again since it is someone on your side of the isle. Just like every other time shit like this is posted all you do is criticize the right.
When did I say it was acceptable? How long have you been stalking me? Also...
<{1-14}>

Typical war room post. Some random nut does something and then the Trump lemmings jump in with "there go them limbs " the Dems have lost thier minds" as if anyone supports this nonsense.
I for one am appalled by this discrimination against the minority of people who voted for Trump.

lol. i have a feeling trump supporters would see this and wouldnt be able to contain their rustle. as this thread will show xD
Opposite for me. More like...

maxresdefault.jpg

Enjoy your tip!!

Go in there with one of those :eek::eek::eek:gy "i'm with her" T-shirts and flood the toilets

no different than any business refusing to accept customers based on race, religion, sexual orientation...all part of freedom. Private business has the freedom to transact with whoever they want, and customers are free to go wherever they want. People are then free to spread word on the internet and those who don't agree are free to avoid the place, and those who agree are free to flock to it. This is part of why America(and the west) is so great and so unlike any other place ever in the history of the world.

Every single day in the war room Trumplings ( not all) shit all over minorities and cry that liberals are a mental disease and I've even seen people call for the extermination of libs ( had one poster tell me me and my kind should be exterminated cause he says I'm a liberal) but one shop in Hawaii doesn't wanna serve Trumpsters and it's nothing but waahhh waahhh alt righties are babies
Are those posters secretly working for Putin??

If it's a private business they can post as many (amateur) signs as they want. I'm also at the understanding that they are setting themselves up to for embarrassment when Trump supporters tweet pictures of themselves grinning while leaving the resturant with a full stomach.

no different than any business refusing to accept customers based on race, religion, sexual orientation...all part of freedom. Private business has the freedom to transact with whoever they want, and customers are free to go wherever they want. People are then free to spread word on the internet and those who don't agree are free to avoid the place, and those who agree are free to flock to it. This is part of why America(and the west) is so great and so unlike any other place ever in the history of the world.

<TrumpWrong1>

Katzenbach vs. McClung and Heart of Atlanta Motel vs U.S. are collectively fairly clear on this.

Based on those two cases, you would have a hard time arguing that blanket ideological discrimination is any less burdensome on interstate commerce than racial discrimination.

I'm not willing to return to times of Green Books for anyone, even people I disagree with. The law is clear.

I think this more of Hawaiian issue. It's a shit state, full of shit people.

I think this more of Hawaiian issue. It's a shit state, full of shit people.
replace shit with white

too many foreigners have invaded this island, the amount of dark meat on this island is only employed by luau's

I'd go in there with an "I'm With Her" shirt, finish my meal, rip off the shirt revealing a MAGA shirt underneath, and then give a waitress the Stone Cold Stunner.

<TrumpWrong1>

Katzenbach vs. McClung and Heart of Atlanta Motel vs U.S. are collectively fairly clear on this.

Based on those two cases, you would have a hard time arguing that blanket ideological discrimination is any less burdensome on interstate commerce than racial discrimination.

I'm not willing to return to times of Green Books for anyone, even people I disagree with. The law is clear.

I don't know this law, don't know what Green books are, you've got me in a legal debate on this for sure. My personal opinion though is simply- public = should not discrimination, private= should be allowed to discriminate in whatever way you want.

I don't know this law, don't know what Green books are, you've got me in a legal debate on this for sure. My personal opinion though is simply- public = should not discrimination, private= should be allowed to discriminate in whatever way you want.

Both are basically the justification for banning racial discrimination in the south with regard to conducting business, but like Loving vs Virginia with regard to gay marriage, they can be extrapolated to say that the commerce clause governs businesses nationwide and as a result can prohibit most forms of discrimination.

Green books were literally maps that black people had to use to point out places that were safe for us to go in the Jim Crow south (and the rest of US, to a certain lesser extent) . That's an oft forgotten piece of history that kinda drives home what exactly we're advocating. They were pretty surreal to see in person.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Negro_Motorist_Green_Book

If conservatives are fine with bakeries not serving homosexuals then why be upset about this place not serving Trump voters?

I mean it's a stupid thing really cuz how can you tell if someone voted for anyone? lol I guess the idea is to be mean and hope that Trump voters just go else where?

Also, fox news? More like fake news hurrdurr

That looks like your typical liberal "we need to come together and heal through tolerance" directive.

Follow
Laci Green

✔@gogreen18

Regardless of the outcome, we are clearly a *deeply* divided and broken country. So much work ahead to mend, heal, and restore the U in USA.

11:15 PM - 8 Nov 2016 1,0881,088 Retweets 2,6492,649 likes

3 hours later.

Follow
Laci Green

✔@gogreen18

We are now under total Republican rule. Textbook fascism. Fuck you, white America. Fuck you, you racist, misogynist pieces of shit. G'night.

2:52 AM - 9 Nov 2016 4,7444,744 Retweets 9,4759,475 likes

So much for “tolerance.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back