'You cannot eat here': Hawaii café riles residents with ban on Trump voters

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1482872245332.jpg

Honolulu’s Café 8 ½ gets rave reviews on Yelp for its “Radiatore Verde” and “Italian stir fry,” among other popular dishes at the eclectic mom-and-pop restaurant – but the response to its new 'policy' barring pro-Trump patrons has been decidedly more mixed.

A bright yellow, handmade sign posted on the restaurant's front glass door declares: “If you voted for Trump you cannot eat here! No Nazis.”

A photo of the sign was shared with FoxNews.com. One also is proudly posted on the café’s Facebook page, and was “liked” by some 40 people.

“…The next time you're in Honolulu, eat lunch here, not only are they on the right side of things, the food is delicious and reasonable,” one Facebook user wrote next to the photo.

Others aren’t so charmed.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...riles-residents-with-ban-on-trump-voters.html

More accepting news from the tolerant, we have rights, left.

hahahahahahaha, leftist scum....

bkqdl.jpg

God libs are such bitches. I hate them more every day. Got a Build The Wall shirt coming in the mail, hoping to stir up some shit.

“…The next time you're in Honolulu, eat lunch here, not only are they on the right side of things, the food is delicious and reasonable,” one Facebook user wrote next to the photo.

why are leftist so desperate to be considered morally right?

why must they try to make every argument into "im the good guy and youre the bad guy"? can they form a single argument based on its own merit?

commies are actually the bad guys [/spoilers]

Textbook discrimination. Leftists continue to entertain.

I'd go eat there and leave no tip, just a note saying #Trump2016

Didnt some republicans do this with cakes not too long ago ?

How did yall feel about that one ?

Hawaiians are just using Trump as an excuse. They already hate mainlanders.

Unsure on the laws but they can do business with who ever they like. They'll lose income because of this stupid move anyway. Isn't this similar to the bakery refusing to make a cake for a gay couple awhile back?

Unsure on the laws but they can do business with who ever they like. They'll lose income because of this stupid move anyway. Isn't this similar to the bakery refusing to make a cake for a gay couple awhile back?
True but that was evil discrimination towards an oppressed minority, while this is "good hate" towards the evil oppressors.

<- according to left wing logic at least...

I thought refusal of service based on political views, race etc. is illegal in United States and its dominions?

I'd just eat there and not leave a tip and then be like "oh I voted for trump you Haole :eek::eek::eek:s"....

I'm glad the corrupt inform us who they are so it's easier to not give them any money.

Couldnt you pretend you didnt vote for trump haha.

Do they ask ?
lol. i have a feeling trump supporters would see this and wouldnt be able to contain their rustle. as this thread will show xD

lol. i have a feeling trump supporters would see this and wouldnt be able to contain their rustle. as this thread will show xD

Trump supporters are usually alphas, so that makes sense.

Did you vote for trump ?

I'm glad the corrupt inform us who they are so it's easier to not give them any money.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a centralized place which deals with issues such as this? As in, a website or an app where people would get to post evidence of all kinds of maltreatment and thus warn others? I believe it would dramatically increase overall niceness on the business' part.

Back