'You cannot eat here': Hawaii café riles residents with ban on Trump voters

Hawaii is literally a welfare state... over half of the population.

Plenty of jobs out there too! Hope those mokes are ready to lose that grandfathered section 8 voucher and 27/hr in welfare benefits soon!

I agree with you, but the problem is the double standard for me. You can't seriously tell me a Muslim bakery would face the same backlash for refusing to cater a gay wedding.

Yea twisting tolerance to let muslims get a free pass isnt something id be cool with. My thoughts are if you cant serve booze dont be a flight attendant if you cant sell cake dont open a bakery if you cant serve trump voters dont open a restaurant etc . The Dnc may have lost its way when it comes to fairness and identity politics but I refuse to be dragged down that path

Last edited:
I wouldn't have to see poor people or men dressed up as women in my place of business at least.

Sure but everyone of us does somthing that puts us on someones not welcome list and I think it would be better for us as a society overall to not open that can of worms.

I also get ya on the men dressed as women thing. I know they weird people out and its not fair to force them on people but I also have sympathy for them and think man being trans has got to be its own kind of hell. I dont have an answer on what to do with them. With the gays and marriage you didnt have to take rights from anyone to allow that but that isnt the case with the trans crowd .

Libertarian paradise. The market will correct itself. Or something.

edit: disappointed I didn't see any soup Nazi references.
giphy.gif

Don't they write all over the speed limit signs "no tourists."? Lets see how great their lives are without tourism.

Also, all these liberal elites buy vacation homes in Hawaii then come back to the states and claim they are Hawaiian.

Also, all these liberal elites buy vacation homes in Hawaii then come back to the states and claim they are Hawaiian.

with all of the gender fuidity and gender identity going on, its just a matter of time before SJW demand that ethnic identity be acceptable.

1482872245332.jpg

More accepting news from the tolerant, we have rights, left.
I've never vandalized a store before but if I see any shit like this, that almost 40 year streak will end with a brick through the window.

Unsure on the laws but they can do business with who ever they like. They'll lose income because of this stupid move anyway. Isn't this similar to the bakery refusing to make a cake for a gay couple awhile back?
Businesses should have the right to not create products that go against their religious beliefs.

And I believe this cafe should have the right to refuse Trump voters.

Last edited by a moderator:
When did I say it was acceptable? How long have you been stalking me? Also...
<{1-14}>

You said it was acceptable by not speaking out against it. The same shit you do against every other republican when t hey say something dumb. Yet you are always silent on Dems/left that do/say stupid shit.

Also, that Asian bunny is hot.

Back