'You cannot eat here': Hawaii café riles residents with ban on Trump voters

Didnt some republicans do this with cakes not too long ago ?

How did yall feel about that one ?
Every single day in the war room Trumplings ( not all) shit all over minorities and cry that liberals are a mental disease and I've even seen people call for the extermination of libs ( had one poster tell me me and my kind should be exterminated cause he says I'm a liberal) but one shop in Hawaii doesn't wanna serve Trumpsters and it's nothing but waahhh waahhh alt righties are babies

Every single day in the war room Trumplings ( not all) shit all over minorities and cry that liberals are a mental disease and I've even seen people call for the extermination of libs ( had one poster tell me me and my kind should be exterminated cause he says I'm a liberal) but one shop in Hawaii doesn't wanna serve Trumpsters and it's nothing but waahhh waahhh alt righties are babies

You gotta admit the left is lame as hell, even as an outsider its clear as day. Modern liberalism is nothing more than upperclass wankers hating on the less wealthy.

You gotta admit the left is lame as hell, even as an outsider its clear as day. Modern liberalism is nothing more than upperclass wankers hating on the less wealthy.
I'm not sure if I agree with modern day liberalism being upperclass wankers hating the less wealthy. Most of the hate on the poor comes from the right like wanting to cut welfare and government aid, but agreeing to lower taxes on the rich. There are definitely annoying people on the left but for some reason everyone who just hints at leaning to the left is automatically labeled a liberal and shitted on by Trumpsters. I don't know if you visit the war room much but it's none stop alt righties crying about every single thing in there. It's like living in a house filled with women and all their periods synching at once.

I'm not sure if I agree with modern day liberalism being upperclass wankers hating the less wealthy. Most of the hate on the poor comes from the right like wanting to cut welfare and government aid, but agreeing to lower taxes on the rich. There are definitely annoying people on the left but for some reason everyone who just hints at leaning to the left is automatically labeled a liberal and shitted on by Trumpsters. I don't know if you visit the war room much but it's none stop alt righties crying about every single thing in there. It's like living in a house filled with women and all their periods synching at once.

Is modern liberalism favoured among the working class that liberals of the past supported or Ivy/University league liberals who push white privildge while being from the class that most benefits. Nepotism comes into play here aswell.

I browse the war room from time to time.

I just think the modern liberal has lost their way.

Last edited:
Aren't like 80% of white people Trump supporters? Interesting form of discrimination there.

Maybe we should reconquer Hawaii, just to let them know what "Nazi's" are like.

They can serve whomever they want.

Is modern liberalism favoured among the working class that liberals of the past supported or Ivy/University league liberals who push white privildge while being from the class that most benefits. Nepotism comes into play here aswell.

I browse the war room from time to time.

I just think the modern liberal has lost their way.
The left definitely has it's fair share of problems. It wouldn't bother me if the left shifted a bit.

You are a Turkish immigrant living in Scandinavia--why are you obsessed with American affairs?

Ok so if the righties are bitches crying about the left crying, what does the left crying about the right crying about the left crying is ? Not bitches ? Double bitches ? Tripple bitches ?

Or is the mere fact of calling a group out called bitching ?

This new rebuttal doesn't make sense.

I am pro-environment, against firearms, in favour of social programmes, pro-choice and I tend to hate religion. So that makes me a lefty by most accounts.

But there is no doubt in my mind that the side who is crying all the time is the left, not the right. The right just wants to be left alone.

The left, in contrast, is crying all day about "whiteness", about transgenders being opressed, about racism and about populism, etc., and is pushing a political agenda based on that crying.

So when the right calls the crying out, it isn't crying. It is disagreeing with something.

Or is disagreeing ipso facto the same as crying ?

I find this "the right-wingers are crying" thing so annoying because it flies in the face of basic logic.

Oh and BTW, there are grammar errors in the french text in your sig.

lol trumplings. i like that, but it sounds too cute for them.

i swear, as a vegetarian 30% of my time is spent farting and asking, "damn holy jesus, what did i eat?!!?!!"

sorry. had to share.

but damn, holy jesus!!!

Wouldn't it be cool to have a centralized place which deals with issues such as this? As in, a website or an app where people would get to post evidence of all kinds of maltreatment and thus warn others? I believe it would dramatically increase overall niceness on the business' part.
I believe there are a couple of such sites in the works, at least a list of public SJW's exists already.

Let them do what they want. It's not going to help business.

Ok so if the righties are bitches crying about the left crying, what does the left crying about the right crying about the left crying is ? Not bitches ? Double bitches ? Tripple bitches ?

Or is the mere fact of calling a group out called bitching ?

This new rebuttal doesn't make sense.

I am pro-environment, against firearms, in favour of social programmes, pro-choice and I tend to hate religion. So that makes me a lefty by most accounts.

But there is no doubt in my mind that the side who is crying all the time is the left, not the right. The right just wants to be left alone.

The left, in contrast, is crying all day about "whiteness", about transgenders being opressed, about racism and about populism, etc., and is pushing a political agenda based on that crying.

So when the right calls the crying out, it isn't crying. It is disagreeing with something.

Or is disagreeing ipso facto the same as crying ?

I find this "the right-wingers are crying" thing so annoying because it flies in the face of basic logic.

Oh and BTW, there are grammar errors in the french text in your sig.
Are you crying about me crying :confused:? It's a vicious never ending cycle. Sorry bro I didn't write the text in my sig. I don't know french.

Handwritten notes, with remarkably bad printing -- that restaurant reeks of the poverty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back