'You cannot eat here': Hawaii café riles residents with ban on Trump voters

i swear, as a vegetarian 30% of my time is spent farting and asking, "damn holy jesus, what did i eat?!!?!!"

sorry. had to share.

but damn, holy jesus!!!
<24>

Honolulu’s Café 8 ½ gets rave reviews on Yelp

334.jpg

lol

Probably 80% of the white folks that have a job voted for Trump. Perhaps that business is a front for a "cash 4 EBT card" scam, and the sign is for thinning the herd.

Aren't like 80% of white people Trump supporters? Interesting form of discrimination there.

Maybe we should reconquer Hawaii, just to let them know what "Nazi's" are like.

Are you crying about me crying :confused:? It's a vicious never ending cycle that starts with the bleeding-heart left. Sorry bro I didn't write the text in my sig. I don't know french.

FTFY :cool:

guess i'll go abuse my yelp posting power (i don't get my reviews stripped) and have some fun with this

Didnt some republicans do this with cakes not too long ago ?

How did yall feel about that one ?
False equivalency. An equivalent would be a cakeshop refusing to serve Obama voters which would have been equally pathetic. The cakeshop never banned gays, they just didn't want have to write certain messages that went against their beliefs.

Last edited:
If you're a regular religious cake decorator, do you really want to make a cake for 2 gay guys with diks and dildos come out of every orifice?

No they cry alot like in this thread
Nice to know you think this is acceptable.. Hypocrite. Here you are not condemning bigotry again since it is someone on your side of the isle. Just like every other time shit like this is posted all you do is criticize the right.

Probably 80% of the white folks that have a job voted for Trump. Perhaps that business is a front for a "cash 4 EBT card" scam, and the sign is for thinning the herd.

lol.. Trump didn't get 80% of any white vote, except maybe unemployed racists with one or more run down vehicles on their front lawns.

The only place he came "close" to 80% is whites without college degrees, at 67%.

Do you like just making things up in your world that "feel" right?

If the sign said no Trump voters, Gays or Jews, 85% of the war room would be confused. It would be like a snake eating it's tail.

My position on this is the same as with the Christian baker, it's their business and the market will sort it out. If their position is too extreme then no one will buy from the business.
I definitely would not be so rustled as to cry, grab a tub of Ben and Jerry's and make a post about it, but the average Trump Humper is whiny. They act like an entitled teenager and have to react to every perceived slight against their Dear Leader, no matter what actress, TV show or Hiawaain business, does the slight, they must pay with a post on Sherdog.

Back