Yoel Romero just signed a new deal and became one of the highest paid fighters in the UFC

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Well deserved, the uncrowned Middleweight Champion deserves every penny and more

Yoel Romero is one of the most cut throat fighters in MMA history

Fighters say he feels like steel because he's evolving the MMA guard in front of our eyes

Q: Why does Yoel Romero feel like steel? (in b4 hack peds memes)

A: Time stamped @ 5:30

Source: https://www.mmanytt.com/yoel-romero...-has-inked-a-lucrative-new-deal-with-the-ufc/

Last edited:
I just noticed that he has spaghetti sauce on his pants

One of the highest paid could mean anything from top 5 to top 10%. Top 5 highest paid means you're getting paid millions while top 10% just means you're among the 50 best paid fighters in the UFC which anyone getting paid more than 100k show probably qualifies.

Congratulations. Now... be a professional and make weight.

giphy.gif

Well deserved, the uncrowned Middleweight Champion deserves every penny and more

Yoel Romero is one of the most cut throat fighters in MMA history

Fighters say he feels like steel because he's evolving the MMA guard in front of our eyes

Source: https://www.mmanytt.com/yoel-romero...-has-inked-a-lucrative-new-deal-with-the-ufc/

meh.
They all claim to be the highest paid fighter.
I wouldn't be surprised either way, but he has to start making weight or his 20% loss each time will hurt his new contract.

I don't care about his payday. I mean, good for him but I just wanna see this dude go up a weightclass. I hope he aint fighting in MW anymore.

Yoel’s manager lies more than dana. So believe what you want

That same manager also claimed his client Jon Jones was THE highest paid fighter in the UFC last year.

Something something grain of salt

Judging by his popularity on sherdog alone, he probably deserves it. You can be sure he makes more than that for the UFC

So basically he is making his opponents more money now...

meh.
They all claim to be the highest paid fighter.
I wouldn't be surprised either way, but he has to start making weight or his 20% loss each time will hurt his new contract.
he makes weight all the time. the commission fucked him over last time, but keep on with the broken record

The people's champ making that deserved paper

Romero at LHW would be a wrecking machine

Romero at MW and he has a decent chance to miss 186 pounds

Good to see ufc punishing yoel and till for not making weight......
Uh.....

Back