Yoel Romero just signed a new deal and became one of the highest paid fighters in the UFC

This is basically an advertisement for First Round Management. Might as well go full TV spot:

"Are you tired of being an underpaid UFC Fighter? Come on down to First Round Management! We get the best deals for all our clients, just ask them!"

"My name is Yoel Romero and I got the best deal!"

Call 1-888-UFC-DEAL, that's 1-888-UFC-DEAL.

*Sped up fineprint voice-over* Best deal subject to interpretation, not valid with any other offer, not valid on holidays or Saturdays.

Don't dispute that he's a talent but he's also repeatedly failed to make weight, repeated failed title fights & regardless of what USDA can find clearly a cheating prick. But congrats I guess.

Calm down there Shazam, smoke a bowl and put your bitter ball sack in an ice bucket, anything to clear that mind of yours, Yoel is not your enemy lol.

he makes weight all the time. the commission fucked him over last time, but keep on with the broken record

Don’t you love when a fighter misses weight it suddenly means they’re an unprofessional piece of shit as if these fans know all about cutting weight and being a pro athlete? Miss by .0000000000001 and you’re human trash.

the argument was that he misses weight all the time. factually untrue. and the first fight was short notice
Make all excuses you want.
Blame whoever you want.
The only FACT is that he did not make weight on both fights.

The fact you refuse to accept reality because you think you got an excuse (whether it is valid or not) is the irrelevant part here...

Make all excuses you want.
Blame whoever you want.
The only FACT is that he did not make weight on both fights.

The fact you refuse to accept reality because you think you got an excuse (whether it is valid or not) is the irrelevant part here...
oh well. expected

The best MW of our generation and the TRUE MW champion of the world!!!

<RomeroSalute>

Glad to see a thread by Son Peyote that isn’t a McGregor blow fest.

Back