Yi Long vs Sudsakorn's video

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
The title of this clip is wrong because Kyokushin lost judo not muay thai. LOL

and Cyrus Washington is a Taekwondo fighter and I guess chinaman has never known this thing.

Nidnoi is the biggest troll here, Cyrus did a little bit video with Kwonkicker doesnt make him a legit Taekwondo practitioner, he compete mostly in FTR rules, unless you can show me Cyrus compete in Taekwondo competition your argument is not valid

i dont know where he get his taekwondo muay thai practitioner name but looking at his fighting style he does use a lot Taekwondo moves, but not as much as Kwonkicker.

Last edited:
and CMIIW Aerts has no significant accomplishment in Karate and i dont think he had a black belt on Kyokushin.

and how does Nidnoi video proves anything, i mean a grappler would submit Striker with little knowledge about ground game with ease.

Pem, you sound like a reasonable person. (even though I have the complete opposite of you in taste of fighters hahaha) People should stop giving you crap for liking flashy kickers and point fighters. You truly are the Michael Jordan of Sherdog Forums.:icon_chee

Thanks Bro :) you sounds reasonable bloke as well, i dont why one of the most dislike poster here, i dont remember insulting anyone.

and i kinda have to agree with Ichibang, people have been brainwashed by government propaganda to become more nationalistic, for example how China started to dislike South east asian because dispute in South china sea, which we all know who claim all the part and who is wrong. and Chinese people on youtube comment section still dare to defends their government claim. which is ignorant for me

but i think there so many nice Chinese people who were still open minded, and you rarely get that with Chinese people who never really travel outside the world.

and Thai fans on youtube comment section is equally as ignorant if not more, some of them believe FTR guy will dominate MMA with no training LOL.

but my point is nationalistic can be used by your government to manipulated its people. its a disease that IMO you have to cured.

Are you chinese ? LOL

Cyrus Washington is a tkd black belt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDLe1be5Mi4

Yeah i just edited, yeah he did use TKD technique but thats like Antony Pettis or Daron is a taekwondo artist. yeah they did use a lot of TKD technique, but no where near Keiji Ozaki or Kwonkicker level

and still doesnt proves he is a TKD black belt
and he still mostly a FTR practitioner, many of his fight is in FTR rules

Last edited:
Have you read the description of clip yet ?

okay you proves that Cyrus have a taekwondo background, but still its just as legit as Antony Pettis, Daron, Malik Watson, taekwondo background. they coroporated some TKD moves but they mostly KB/FTR stylist, almost all his fight is in FTR, and he does not accomplish anything in Taekwondo competition. they were no where near level of Ozaki or Kwonkicker

The title of this clip is wrong because Kyokushin lost judo not muay thai. LOL

and Cyrus Washington is a Taekwondo fighter and I guess chinaman has never known this thing.

Peter Aerts is a Kyokushin fighter? Haha.

My favorite thing is, you don't even deny that you literally just took a video without looking and slapped it in your post. You didn't even go the "uhh copied the wrong video" route. Your trolling is so bad it is good.

Although, probably should be the one to state that Micah Brock (Kwonkicker) is a nobody in the Taekwondo world. And it is insane to compare him to Keiji Ozak, or even Anthony Pettis.

Last edited:

My favorite thing is, you don't even deny that you literally just took a video without looking and slapped it in your post. You didn't even go the "uhh copied the wrong video" route. Your trolling is so bad it is good.

Although, probably should be the one to state that Micah Brock (Kwonkicker) is a nobody in the Taekwondo world. And it is insane to compare him to Keiji Ozak, or even Anthony Pettis.

i think he really meant to post that video, knowing that the response will be outrage.
and Im not comparing Kwonkicker to Keiji, it just both of them actually compete in Taekwondo, not just having Taekwondo as their background.

Is your brain still normal ?

I suggest you should go back to read my comment near clip again. because it's absolutely clear. LOL

Thanks Bro :) you sounds reasonable bloke as well, i dont why one of the most dislike poster here, i dont remember insulting anyone.

and i kinda have to agree with Ichibang, people have been brainwashed by government propaganda to become more nationalistic, for example how China started to dislike South east asian because dispute in South china sea, which we all know who claim all the part and who is wrong. and Chinese people on youtube comment section still dare to defends their government claim. which is ignorant for me

but i think there so many nice Chinese people who were still open minded, and you rarely get that with Chinese people who never really travel outside the world.

I like you pem :)

Nidnoi if you stop posting 2 sentences at a time maybe we will understand you better

So did Pettis:

yup but does Cyrus has any type Taekwondo competition

exactly, he is a mostly a FTR fighter and thats what im trying to explain to Nidnoi that Cyrus did not represent the taekwondo fighter,

God, I started arguing with some chinese idiot in the YT comments section. I put the link to Yokkao's facebook where it says Sudsakorn won, but he still won't buy it.

Back