Yi Long vs Sudsakorn's video

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
God, I started arguing with some chinese idiot in the YT comments section. I put the link to Yokkao's facebook where it says Sudsakorn won, but he still won't buy it.

Try arguing with nidnoi.

yup but does Cyrus has any type Taekwondo competition

exactly, he is a mostly a FTR fighter and thats what im trying to explain to Nidnoi that Cyrus did not represent the taekwondo fighter,

But he said he was a tkd who fought in muay thai. LOL

Whats with the obligatory LOL ending every damn post is it the que to laugh at you?

But he said he was a tkd who fought in muay thai. LOL

he said he is a muay thai taekwondo practicioner, which mean he is FTR fighter with Taekwondo Background

Try arguing with nidnoi.

nidnoi is a nobel laureate compared to the idiot on the comments section of the video.

he's insisting that the judges were Thai and the decision was overturned. also insisted that sherdog is a thai website.

nidnoi is a nobel laureate compared to the idiot on the comments section of the video.

he's insisting that the judges were Thai and the decision was overturned. also insisted that sherdog is a thai website.

sadly, but thats true.

youtube comment section is where all the idiots are, its crazy.
rare you see intelligence in youtube comment section

That guy went full retard in all his videos. He could not take any negative comment
about Yi Long, Cyrus Washington got called N

yup but does Cyrus has any type Taekwondo competition

exactly, he is a mostly a FTR fighter and thats what im trying to explain to Nidnoi that Cyrus did not represent the taekwondo fighter,

He is a Taekwondo fighter in the same way Victor Nagbe is a Taekwondo fighter; they both did it as kids. But no, they don't have any great tournaments wins as far as I know of.

I get what you are saying, you are correct. I'm just saying that Kwonkicker did nex to nothing in Taekwondo. He's a stuntman.

I wonder what happens if someone trolls him back. Be like Yi long isn't even Chinese he's thai, you retard.

You are trolling thai not him? Chinese and Japanese are forbidden to style themselves as muay thai fighters.

Chinese and Japanese are forbidden to style themselves as muay thai fighters.

They're not. There are even plenty of Thai trainers in Japan and even more so in China teaching muay thai. Why you shouldn't call them nak muays. You sound like a nationalistic prick.

You are trolling thai not him? Chinese and Japanese are forbidden to style themselves as muay thai fighters.

Payak is that you? The same shit broken English and opinionated bulllshit.

Is payak trying to say japanese and chinese cannot be a mt stylist fighter.

Wow

They're not. There are even plenty of Thai trainers in Japan and even more so in China teaching muay thai. Why you shouldn't call them nak muays. You sound like a nationalistic prick.

Thai refuse their person but not refuse their money.

Then how do you explain all of the Japanese fighters wearing Mongkol and Pra Jiad?

You should ask them not me. LOL

[YT]LWfZQtKxls0[/YT]

The clip shows that japanese fighter wore pra jiad despite the fact that he specified himself as karate fighter.

You should ask them not me. LOL

[YT]LWfZQtKxls0[/YT]

The clip shows that japanese fighter wore pra jiad despite the fact that he specified himself as karate fighter.

Because Takayuki comes from a Kyokushin background. There are plenty of japanese fighters training nothing but muay thai.

Thai refuse their person but not refuse their money.

not everyone is a racist idiot like you.

Back