Yi Long vs Sudsakorn's video

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
Yea maybe, I'm not nearly as big of a fanboi in terms of watching fights as you are, so you got me there. But I can tell when someone's trying hard and know what it's like to fight. Which is what I'm going by when it comes to arguing your point that Suds wasn't even trying vs. Yi Long. Now that's stupid.

If you don't watch the fights at the highest level of the sport, then what makes you think you know what you're talking about?

I just recently saw this YOKKAO fight on youtube...really entertaining. Thought Sudsakorn clearly won but Yi Long has an iron chin...must be from his Shaolin background lol

for free usualy means that it's bigger

that means they can survive just by ads and tv-income alone and don't need to sell their product seperately to their viewers

alot of football on the highest level is free

90% of each event of other sports besides muay thai and football are free.

wether he really was trying hard or not is something that suds only really knows

whatg I find baffling is that some fanboys use it to bloat about a resuylt: he beat him and he wasn't even trying

to me. THAT'S disrespectful to the viewers......shameless

While I really wanted to see Yi Long get KO'ed the fuck out, I'm still going to go with Suds trying hard as shit to do so. Only Suds got swept and slammed onto the canvas, and nobody lets that go w/o wanting payback.

What's most funny though is that the Muay Thai nuthuggers are complaining about the Shaolin Kung-Fu nuthuggers', nuthugging.

It's not nuthugging, it's understanding the way a fighter typically fights by having watched him fight many times.

Personally I'm not a fan of Sudsakorn...

If you don't watch the fights at the highest level of the sport, then what makes you think you know what you're talking about?

I do watch fights, but I'm not a "Number 1 Fanboi" nor an "Pad-Thai, Nuthugger". But fighting experience is what derives that Suds was trying his hardest to KO Yi Long but couldn't. It doesn't sound like you've stepped into the ring if you think that a Thai Champion with nearly 300 Pro fights wouldn't really try after he just got swept and slammed into the canvas; while the opposing crowd that populated most of that arena cheered loudly.

Your basing the way Suds fights on record not from actual experience of watching him fight.

Even if he was trying his hardest, countless bottom tier fighters have survived in the past so it's not really a feather in Yi Long's cap....

Can somebody get a blue ribbon for Yo Long for not getting KO'ed so we can move on?

It's not nuthugging, it's understanding the way a fighter typically fights by having watched him fight many times.

Personally I'm not a fan of Sudsakorn...

Yi Long is a sloppy, nobody kickboxer who trash talked Thai fighters for months on end, challenging up to Buakaw. Suds is also fighting at the enemy's stadium full of his fans. Based on this alone, it's the act of a gigantic Pad-Thai Nuthugger to even think that Suds "wasn't trying hard" to KO him in the 1st round, let alone that he intended to go all 3 rounds to decision.

But w/o needing to watch any of Suds fights, an experienced fighter would easily be able to see that Suds was throwing everything, including the kitchen sink at Yi Long but couldn't even drop him once. Easiest to see is when Suds misses completely and you see the full, violent rotation of the strikes.....yet if you still think that Suds was just playing and still holding back = Nuthugging.

MarkHP is such a troll. :rolleyes:

Ok Sudsakorn tried his hardest and it made headlines in the Bangkok Post "National Hero and superstar Sudsakorn couldn't drop the evil communist shaolin monk Yi Long".

Now get a life.

Last edited:
LOL Sudsakorn just showboated and toyed him and he did like this with his opponents almost every fight.

have you been taking english classes again payak?

your english is getting better and better.....it's hard to post in bad english now isn't it?

That idiot troll MarkHP349 just private messaged me asking to meet up. HAHAHA! This isn't a dating site, MarkHP349! There's gay sites for that, not here though. LOL!

Back