Yi Long vs Sudsakorn's video

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
I think u all are missing nidnoi's point that there is no "muay thai" in japan only kickboxing. And since karate is greatest style ever even if they wear mongkol and prajaid they still represent karate since it came first and is the best!

I think u all are missing nidnoi's point that there is no "muay thai" in japan only kickboxing. And since karate is greatest style ever even if they wear mongkol and prajaid they still represent karate since it came first and is the best!

114.gif

Because Takayuki comes from a Kyokushin background. There are plenty of japanese fighters training nothing but muaythai

Are these guys wearing pra jiad muay thai ?

[YT]UekTJ6WhEUM[/YT]

[YT]m90Ydpeecf4[/YT]

Huge mismatch. Yi Long have no business being in the ring with Sudsakorn.

You can tell Sudsakorn wasn't even trying his hardest at all and was just toying around with that fake monk. Yi Long fan boys are delusional idiots.

Bullshit, Sudsakorn was trying like crazy to knock Yi Long out but couldn't even drop him. Yi Long is sloppy as hell, but strong as a damn bull. The Thai certainly won and was much more skilled, just don't kid yourself if you think he didn't throw everything he had at the Chinese. He was playing around, but he also took Yi Long's power, seriously. Much of the clowning was bait for the counter.

This Yi Long guy is a serious force right now with just his power and chin alone. Just wait until he gets better. And true, he's not a Shaolin Monk, which actually is why he's such a good fighter. Shaolin Monks are only good fighters in the movies. There's no real Shaolin Monks who are accomplished fighters, especially now... since the Shaolin Temple was shut down, all the Monks fled into hiding and left desolate for decades. Only recently, around 2000 was it reopened and staffed with the Chinese Wushu Team to turn it into a tourist trap. Shaolin were more known for their Budhism, not their fighting prowess. It's the movies that turned them into some superhumans.

Bullshit, Sudsakorn was trying like crazy to knock Yi Long out but couldn't even drop him. Yi Long is sloppy as hell, but strong as a damn bull. The Thai certainly won and was much more skilled, just don't kid yourself if you think he didn't throw everything he had at the Chinese. He was playing around, but he also took Yi Long's power, seriously. Much of the clowning was bait for the counter.

You are 100% clueless. Which is expected since you're one of those Yi Long dumb fan boys. :):)

I suspect Yi Long fans are all trolls.

It's beyond obvious that he's a mediocre journeyman who has a name only because he's misappropriated and misrepresented a nation's cultural heritage.

He doesn't even do it well. So much for his Iron Head Technique.

You are 100% clueless. Which is expected since you're one of those Yi Long dumb fan boys. :):)

You obviously never stepped into the ring before and should get your mommy to help you read my post because it was pretty neutral. Notice how you have no arguments other than crying like a little girl. And Yi Long beat one of my trainers so I don't think that would make me one of his fanbois.

Last edited:
I suspect Yi Long fans are all trolls.

It's beyond obvious that he's a mediocre journeyman who has a name only because he's misappropriated and misrepresented a nation's cultural heritage.

He doesn't even do it well. So much for his Iron Head Technique.

Crying the troll card already? Is this the new internet trend among the kiddies? As much as the Iron Head bullshit being bullshit, this Yi Long guy is probably the closest to pulling it off. A legit, Thai Champion couldn't drop this guy.

Ya cuz Suds is such a power puncher....

90% of his fights he taunts and fucks around, rarely going for the kill.

This soundtrack is getting played out...

Gonna have this looping in my head all day

Ya cuz Suds is such a power puncher....

90% of his fights he taunts and fucks around, rarely going for the kill.

That's his game. He's baiting them in for his counters. Similar to what Anderson Silva does. It's high risk (but high rewards) and makes them look like the asshole, but it works.

He may have been fucking around in the first 30 seconds, but after he saw that he couldn't drop this Yi Long, he was clearly throwing everything with full intentions. He still played his game of baiting and countering, that's just his game. You'd think Yi Long would gas out a lot more going crazy like that w/every combo but he kept charging all 3 rounds. When he was gassing the most in the 3rd, it looked sloppy and amateurish, but the Thai Champion still couldn't even drop him, let alone KO.

This fight was a big deal because there's huge rivalry between Asian nationalities especially Sanda vs. Muay Thai. And this Yi Long character is being touted as some Shaolin Monk hero and his camp is making challenges to Buakaw and such. I have no doubt that Sudsakorn came there with full intentions to knock him the fuck out in the FIRST ROUND with the grandest fashion to shut them all up, but failed. This sucker went 3 full rounds with the Thai Champion.

That's his game. He's baiting them in for his counters. Similar to what Anderson Silva does. It's high risk (but high rewards) and makes them look like the asshole, but it works.

He may have been fucking around in the first 30 seconds, but after he saw that he couldn't drop this Yi Long, he was clearly throwing everything with full intentions. He still played his game of baiting and countering, that's just his game. You'd think Yi Long would gas out a lot more going crazy like that w/every combo but he kept charging all 3 rounds. When he was gassing the most in the 3rd, it looked sloppy and amateurish, but the Thai Champion still couldn't even drop him, let alone KO.

This fight was a big deal because there's huge rivalry between Asian nationalities especially Sanda vs. Muay Thai. And this Yi Long character is being touted as some Shaolin Monk hero and his camp is making challenges to Buakaw and such. I have no doubt that Sudsakorn came there with full intentions to knock him the fuck out in the FIRST ROUND with the grandest fashion to shut them all up, but failed. This sucker went 3 full rounds with the Thai Champion.

so what you are basically saying is that the chinese dude is the moral winner because he didn't get knocked out?

he looked like shit.......utter garbage

I don't carfe he can take a punch and that he throws hard......he's sloppy as hell and inaccurate

that chinese dude had no business being in the ring with suds or other kickfighters of that calibre

hell I saw today chinese fighters at kunlun that looked better than yi long

There are so many better fighters from China than Yi Long. They just don't have a gimmick.

Yi Long didn't get KO'ed. I guess that's a victory considering his skill set, sort of.

so what you are basically saying is that the chinese dude is the moral winner because he didn't get knocked out?

Where the fuck did I say this? Stop making shit up.

he looked like shit.......utter garbage

I don't carfe he can take a punch and that he throws hard......he's sloppy as hell and inaccurate

that chinese dude had no business being in the ring with suds or other kickfighters of that calibre

This is why this Thai Champion took the fight, to shut him the fuck up with full intentions of making him look bad in his home country and to knock him the fuck out. I bet Suds thought he was going to KO him in the 1st round, and was dead wrong. This is the damn amazing part. As much as I want to shut up the Shaolin bullshit fanbois, this is still damn amazing that he didn't even get dropped by the current reigning Thai Champ, in the same weight class.

hell I saw today chinese fighters at kunlun that looked better than yi long

Yes, this Yi Long fucker a freakshow but he has power and a tough chin. It's still fun as hell to watch him.

Last edited:
This is why this Thai Champion took the fight, to shut him the fuck up with full intentions of making him look bad in his home country and to knock him the fuck out.

wait... what? Sudsakorn isn't some keyboard warrior and he couldn't care less for the sanda vs. muay thai discussion. He took the fight because it's easy money.

I bet Suds thought he was going to KO him in the 1st round, and was dead wrong. This is the damn amazing part. As much as I want to shut up the Shaolin bullshit fanbois, this is still damn amazing that he didn't even get dropped by the current reigning Thai Champ, in the same weight class.

Sudsakorn hasn't much power in his hands and he didn't look dead serious either.

wait... what? Sudsakorn isn't some keyboard warrior and he couldn't care less for the sanda vs. muay thai discussion. He took the fight because it's easy money.

It's both, he wanted to get paid and shut this guy up. Are you familiar with the Thai culture and Muay Thai, or Asians in general. People will fucking stab you in certain areas for talking shit about their National Sport and champions. For some sideshow such as this Yi Long guy making challenges towards Buakaw is very insulting. And it's very much about Sanda vs. Muay Thai, this is a big deal, always has been.

Sudsakorn hasn't much power in his hands and he didn't look dead serious either.

Well who's fault is it if he didn't have much power in his hands? And you can't be serious if you think he didn't try to knock Yi Long the fuck out with those full powered shots. Are you trying to tell me that if someone comes at you like Yi Long did, you're not going to try to put him down and just keep on giving him chances that he may get lucky with one, for ALL 3 ROUNDS? Even if Suds was playing around in the first 30 seconds, fine....but wait, you're trying to tell me he kept playing all 3 rounds and let some sideshow, sloppy ass fighter that dared to step into the ring with him, the REIGNING CHAMPION, go all 3 rounds and into decision? C'mon son.

Back