Yi Long vs Sudsakorn's video

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 363827

[YT]6-RUVelcIsU#t=345[/YT]

Credit to GoForkYourself for a link.

The video poster claims that judges overturned Sudsakorn's win to a draw.
Some bullshit decision right there if it is true, but the video poster also
provides no source, and he is the same guy who claims Cyrus Washington is
the best Amercian muay thai fighter and call posters who disagree with him with n and f words.

Newest info: Yokkao said the decision stands as a win for Sudsakorn also unlike the video's poster claimed, all judges and
ref are Chinese, no Thai judge like he said in video description. Damn, this video poster doesn't take Yi Long's loss well.

PS the comments form Kung Fu guys in the video are hilarious, feel like we are in the 90s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sudsakorn made Yi Long look like an amatuer. And yeah those comments are funny

are you serious?

Yi Long made himself look like an amateur

??? What ??? Yi Long was punching air because Sudsakorn dodged like a pro,
and made Yi Long looks like an amateur.
Or you could say Yi Long looks like an amateur compared to Sudsakorn.

??? What ??? Yi Long was punching air because Sudsakorn dodged like a pro,
and made Yi Long looks like an amateur.
Or you could say Yi Long looks like an amateur compared to Sudsakorn.
yi long was falling over trying to punch, he looked like shit regardless of how well Sudsakorn fought

huge mismatch

Huge mismatch. Yi Long have no business being in the ring with Sudsakorn.

You can tell Sudsakorn wasn't even trying his hardest at all and was just toying around with that fake monk. Yi Long fan boys are delusional idiots.

Damn these delusional casuals in the comment section, they totally think Yi Long
fought Sudsakorn well and since it was a close fight, draw is totally fine.
Really Shady how they changed decision from a win to a draw, remind me of
when they tried to rob Buakaw in K1 China.

Damn these delusional casuals in the comment section, they totally think Yi Long
Has that seriously been changed to a draw? if so the chinese gov must have given Stefania a big wad of cash to preserve the Shaolin image...either that or some nasty business.

Spoke to some friends from china, and noone knew about it being overturned or stuff. Stefania posted Sud won on points too..

Yokkao posted on their fb page that the decision stands. Sudsakorn won the fight.

why would you read Youtube comment section, hands down where all the troll lives

Yi Long was actually throwing Chi blasts. That wasn't air guys!

Does anyone have info on Yi Long? Google only shows about three to four fights and the only ones I watched were this one and another one where he was destroying american MT then got cocky and got KTFO.

Honestly he does look like an amateur even in the fights he wins, but according to internet he beat the south African kickboxing champ. I'd like to see how far this guy can go.

Does anyone have info on Yi Long? Google only shows about three to four fights and the only ones I watched were this one and another one where he was destroying american MT then got cocky and got KTFO.

Honestly he does look like an amateur even in the fights he wins, but according to internet he beat the south African kickboxing champ. I'd like to see how far this guy can go.

Yi Long ain't going anywhere. The guy is a fake and he sucks.

He beat the South African Kickboxing Champ!? OMG!

^^ yeah I didn't watch the fight yet because it didn't really interest me, I wanted to see him fight against K1 guys or MT guys and want to see how his antics work for him.

And he does look like an amateur compared to the others technique wise but what you mean he's fake? Like fake kick boxer? Fake MT?

Back