News Yeah...No, Conor's not getting a USADA exemption

Smoke and Mirrors!

<EdgyBrah>

This.

The people that believe USADA is not corrupt are the same people who believe literally made-up-on-the-spot laughable "science" regarding picograms, and believe Herb Dean is not corrupt, and believe in the tooth fairy.

Bet the house, your mother's house, and your grandmother's house... Conor will be back with roids in a fight reffed by Herb Dean against a person that UFC will want to lose. Most certain money in human history, right alongside the outcome of that Cerrone fight where Cerrone openly publicized beforehand that he'd be "happy to lose" and literally promised not to grapple.

You think they had to fix the Cerrone fight?

Ok Mr Conspiracy, who will they pick. Because Conor makes them more $$$ than anyone, so UFC will want literally anyone else to lose vs him. That doesn't actually make it corrupt. Unless you think they are fixing the fights...

In which case, what evidence is there? Why are you even a fan if they are fixing fights?

Walk me through what you think is wrong with USADA's science also please. Separate post if necessary.

August 2023?

So 35 year old Mcgregor coming off a major injury and losing 3 of his last 4. He’s gonna be old, slow and heavy. His time has passed.

Fucking Christ mate, no one is reading your White Knighting, love essay to/about Conor. We get it, he arouses you.

"It's Conor!!!1!" Lol that means nothing. He's an unranked bum.

I'm sorry you were dropped on your head as a child.

So Conor actually said he uses PEDs (in order to get his leg healed faster). Didn't Mirko did the same thing (used HGH to heal a shoulder injury) but got suspended for 2 years, eventually leaving the UFC?

Mirko was still in the pool as he hadn't removed himself and thus still bound by the banned substances list, barring a TUE. Which he also didn't have.

Conor has removed himself and thus can take whatever he wants as a private citizen.

His team spent the last 3 years asking to fight Frankie Edgar and Urijah Faber. Maybe Deji or KSI is available.

So weird how you left out Khabib, Gaethje, Tony, Dustin (did fight 2x), Charles, Usman, etc.

I don't know everything that is banned by USADA, but everyone assuming it's TRT or HGH or something is kind of jumping the gun. It could be a lot of things.

I do think he's on something anabolic, though -- even his legs got bigger while he had a broken leg lol. Even if he's doing 0 cardio, at his age, gaining 10-20 lbs of muscle that quickly is odd since he was already in good shape

I imagine UFC has the say as well, but I mean it's not like they can force USADA to do whatever they want either, otherwise they would not stay employed with them, they have to have some semblance of a reputation otherwise they would lose their business, as it rests completely on being up and up
That's what you would think, but some of their actions say otherwise

Ok Mr Conspiracy, who will they pick. Because Conor makes them more $$$ than anyone, so UFC will want literally anyone else to lose vs him. That doesn't actually make it corrupt. Unless you think they are fixing the fights...

In which case, what evidence is there? Why are you even a fan if they are fixing fights?

Walk me through what you think is wrong with USADA's science also please. Separate post if necessary.
They'll pick whoever is willing to publicly say before the fight that they'd "be happy to lose" and that they would "promise not to grapple." Both of which were stated by Cerrone before their fight happened and released publicly in writing. Don't worry, I'm sure a billion dollar organization can find at least one more Cerrone for Conor to fight. There's plenty of fighters that need money badly enough that they'd be honored to be the 2nd fighter in all of combat sports history to be dropped by a toe-to-face kick, just like Cerrone was honored to be the first ever human being dropped with a toe-to-face kick among all of MMA, kickboxing, and Muay Thai history.

The evidence is that I'm not 5 years old and have worked in the real world and understand that when many millions of dollars are at stake rich people may want to effect the outcome of the thing that makes them millions of dollars. Also the evidence is that Herb Dean allowed Conor to cheat more times than anyone in MMA history on the most watched MMA fight in history. And that Herb has a documented history of swaying fights in favor of the marketing favorite, to include reffing every single Conor fight in the last half decade. And Brock and Jones were allowed to roid as is public knowledge.

And USADA's science is wrong because it is unscientific. Science is based on reproducible results. I get on a scale, see my weight is 200 pounds, then go on another scale and see it also says I am 200 pounds. Picograms was based on imaginary excuse-making by spineless corrupt shitbags that had absolutely no scientific basis whatsoever. There has never been a documented instance of picograms in the past, never a peer reviewed paper theorizing it could be real before USADA spit out the joke of an excuse, and no one has reproduced it again. Literally anti-science in that it openly shits on the scientific method. It is as valid as me theorizing that I typed this post via telekinesis. There's no fucking proof in the universe I could do that, no historical event to suggest it can be done, and there won't be. Me asserting it would be anti-science. But I'm not a billionaire promotional company with a gullible audience/media lapping up the complete bullshit I just sold you about my telekinesis, so no one will be fooled into believing that.

Not in a strict sense but I'm sure they called up Donald and said hey, we're looking for McGregor's next fight, you want a red panty night? Ok, cool. We're going to give you a 6 fight extension and a 50% raise even though you're old, chinny, and about 2 fights from getting cut. But here's the thing, we're looking for someone who can give Conor a fun stand up fight for the fans. But if you lose, don't worry about it because, like I said, we're going to take care of you and your family. Do we have a deal?

Not in a strict sense but I'm sure they called up Donald and said hey, we're looking for McGregor's next fight, you want a red panty night? Ok, cool. We're going to give you a 6 fight extension and a 50% raise even though you're old, chinny, and about 2 fights from getting cut. But here's the thing, we're looking for someone who can give Conor a fun stand up fight for the fans. But if you lose, don't worry about it because, like I said, we're going to take care of you and your family. Do we have a deal?

Cowboy has repeatedly stated he got paid his standard contract rate for fighting Conor. The UFC is contractually required to offer Cowboy fights on his standard bout agreement, and he's required to accept or his contract is tolled. It would be absurd for Cowboy to refuse the fight.

The "red panty" thing is just nonsense marketing talk Conor made up, because it gives his opponents more visibility from being in a big fight. Nate was able to negotiate a big payday for their rematch, so he was holding all the cards. This doesn't apply to Cowboy and others.

In reality, Cerrone was coming off back to back TKO losses, and would go on to lose his next four. To be clear, Conor beat Cowboy right in the middle of his SEVEN FIGHT losing streak.

Cowboy was hand picked because he had already been stopped 4 times in the first round, was coming off double TKO losses and would be a soft target.

The rest is conspiracy theory nutbar stuff.

They'll pick whoever is willing to publicly say before the fight that they'd "be happy to lose" and that they would "promise not to grapple." Both of which were stated by Cerrone before their fight happened and released publicly in writing. Don't worry, I'm sure a billion dollar organization can find at least one more Cerrone for Conor to fight. There's plenty of fighters that need money badly enough that they'd be honored to be the 2nd fighter in all of combat sports history to be dropped by a toe-to-face kick, just like Cerrone was honored to be the first ever human being dropped with a toe-to-face kick among all of MMA, kickboxing, and Muay Thai history.

And USADA's science is wrong because it is unscientific. Science is based on reproducible results. I get on a scale, see my weight is 200 pounds, then go on another scale and see it also says I am 200 pounds. Picograms was based on imaginary excuse-making by spineless corrupt shitbags that had absolutely no scientific basis whatsoever. There has never been a documented instance of picograms in the past, never a peer reviewed paper theorizing it could be real before USADA spit out the joke of an excuse, and no one has reproduced it again. Literally anti-science in that it openly shits on the scientific method. It is as valid as me theorizing that I typed this post via telekinesis. There's no fucking proof in the universe I could do that, no historical event to suggest it can be done, and there won't be. Me asserting it would be anti-science. But I'm not a billionaire promotional company with a gullible audience/media lapping up the complete bullshit I just sold you about my telekinesis, so no one will be fooled into believing that.

ok... leaving aside your rantings about billionaires, your frankly pathetic scale weight (Sherdog is a 6'2" 225 minimum bro) your problem is with their unit of measurement?

That's a shame. There are dozens of drug test studies done using picograms and countless other studies using it in other contexts. It's a standard part of the metric system. Used in... science! But I'd love to hear you expand on how it is "cowardly" to use picograms.

You swear a lot but I'm still not picking up a coherent thread to your conspiract theory apart from, "Derp money... derp it ain't science 'cos i can't see it..."

The evidence is that I'm not 5 years old and have worked in the real world
Literally not evidence. But I am also not 5 years old and work in the real world. So A draw I guess?

Yeah they picked cowboy to give Conor a win- an easy match up. But it's not a conspiracy it's literally how the world works. Big stars take an easy tune up fight before bigger fights. You act like understanding that is some red pill through the matrix level of understanding (you sure you're not 5 years old?)

I get it , you're MAD herb dean decided Conor grabbing some mesh or missing a glove grab wasn't a huge deal. But it happens in other fights, with other refs... like all the time.

And you still haven't managed to connect any of these random dots into anything meaningful, beyond you being really mad that rich people exist and you think we all should be madder about that too. A fair comment in and of itself but, eriously wtf are you actually trying to say.

Last edited:
Cowboy has repeatedly stated he got paid his standard contract rate for fighting Conor. The UFC is contractually required to offer Cowboy fights on his standard bout agreement, and he's required to accept or his contract is tolled. It would be absurd for Cowboy to refuse the fight.

The "red panty" thing is just nonsense marketing talk Conor made up, because it gives his opponents more visibility from being in a big fight. Nate was able to negotiate a big payday for their rematch, so he was holding all the cards. This doesn't apply to Cowboy and others.

In reality, Cerrone was coming off back to back TKO losses, and would go on to lose his next four. To be clear, Conor beat Cowboy right in the middle of his SEVEN FIGHT losing streak.

Cowboy was hand picked because he had already been stopped 4 times in the first round, was coming off double TKO losses and would be a soft target.

The rest is conspiracy theory nutbar stuff.
Why would they give him the extension and the raise the very week he signed to fight Conor if it wasn't connected? Remember, he was in the middle of a 7 fight losing streak. Why would he say before the fight 'the fans want a fun stand-up fight and I'm not going to do any grappling'? Do you really think that was an original thought? Donald Cerrone has never had an original thought.

Why would they give him the extension and the raise the very week he signed to fight Conor if it wasn't connected? Remember, he was in the middle of a 7 fight losing streak. Why would he say before the fight 'the fans want a fun stand-up fight and I'm not going to do any grappling'? Do you really think that was an original thought? Donald Cerrone has never had an original thought.

Erm...

"Do you want the Conor fight?"

"Yeah sure but that's a tough fight for anyone and a big money draw. My contract ends soon, and I want to keep fighting but surely I'm due a raise if I take this fight- it's big after all."

"Deal".

You're right, massive conspiracy. No way that is a normal workplace conversation or negotiation.

1) your theory relies on cowboy having no integrity.

2) your theory relies on taking a comment that he's going to go in their striking and not looking to grapple as some sort of shadowy instruction and not just his preference. He has twice as many finishes from striking in the last several years of his career as he does grappling. Is it that surprising?

3) it also makes it literally the WORST conspiracy in the world. D'oh Cowboy just went and literally told the entire world what the shadowy jewish billiinaire picogrammers were up to in a press conference.

4) your conspiracy is flawed because you think they needed to set something up to have cowboy lose. Conor beats cowboy, that stage cowboy 100 out of 100 fights regardless of what cowboy does. You don't need to rig tune up fights. You don't need to reveal your master plan at press conferences. They gave Conor an easy fight. That's all.

I still don't understand the wait time to enter the testing pool.

Anyone know what that is about?

He's likely on a treatment plan for his leg where he is being prescribed something that contains a banned substance. Either treatment plan runs to Feb or the run off period for his system to be clear runs from Feb

Erm...

"Do you want the Conor fight?"

"Yeah sure but that's a tough fight for anyone and a big money draw. My contract ends soon, and I want to keep fighting but surely I'm due a raise if I take this fight- it's big after all."

"Deal".

You're right, massive conspiracy. No way that is a normal workplace conversation or negotiation.

2) your theory relies on taking a comment that he's going to go in their striking and not looking to grapple as some sort of shadowy instruction and not just his preference. He has twice as many finishes from striking in the last several years of his career as he does grappling. Is it that surprising?

3) it also makes it literally the WORST conspiracy in the world. D'oh Cowboy just went and literally told the entire world what the shadowy jewish billiinaire picogrammers were up to in a press conference.

4) your conspiracy is flawed because you think they needed to set something up to have cowboy lose. Conor beats cowboy, that stage cowboy 100 out of 100 fights regardless of what cowboy does. You don't need to rig tune up fights. You don't need to reveal your master plan at press conferences. They gave Conor an easy fight. That's all.

I don't think there's a lot of integrity in someone who only fights for money, not to win.

It was his only possible path to victory and he promised NOT to do it lol.

Donald's dumb.

That's what they thought about Nate.

Back