Conor McGregor Submits First Testing Sample Since 2021, Targets Return in April

Are you ready?

• Total voters
The Conorius One is in a BJ Penn bum fights downhill slide. He'll never win again outside of a freak accident like the opponent having a Dada $5 heart attack from the Kimbo fight.

He'll keep looking for easy opponents and it'll keep backfiring.

Its going to be Conor vs Nate at UFC 300.

giphy.gif

He is not coming back. He said it in the same interview: in boxing, for a comeback, they build you back up, let you build your confidence. But in UFC, you’re thrown in the shark’s den. He indirectly admitted that he needs a lower tier competition to build his confidence, which seems chattered (as it should be after two lopside losses to Poirier).

Poll needs a 'Yes but only because I am ready to see him to lose.' option.

Most natural fighter on the roster.

Don't ever put his name in that steroid talk, Nathan.

Lol what the hell is this <45>

That's a generous and mercifull Bless from the GOAT extended to ya poor bum soul

There is still hope for you, Sherbro... embrace Conor and you shall be saved from the bum life...

You gonna take Anderson Silva or Fedor out of GOAT discussions cause of how terrible their downfalls were?

Conor's downfall has been to Poirier and Khabib, look at Anderson and Fedor.

Conor is the highest KO fighter in featherweight, one punch KOed the most dominant featherweight champion, took a second belt, he reached the highest pinnacle, and his downfall hasn't been the worst (look at Fedor/Anderson). If he can rise again, definitely a top 5, should have been top 5 when he became the first champ champ, but w/e.
You're comparing Anderson Silva, who had TEN TITLE DEFENSES, with Conor McGregor, who had...uh...ZERO TITLE DEFENSES?

Thanks for proving my point. No, really. Thank you. Thank you for being exactly as delusional as I said you are.

Back