Conor McGregor Submits First Testing Sample Since 2021, Targets Return in April

Are you ready?

• Total voters
Conor's 2024:

April: Michael Chandler
July: Diego Sanchez
November: Islam Makhachev

It's going to be a cracker of a year! :eek:

After that, assuming he wins, (which he obviously will) he’ll probably close out the year with a foray back to WW. I can only imagine that it will be a title shot. Could be against Leon or Colby, doesn’t make a difference. He’ll be champ champ again. I can’t wait to see him weaponize his new titanium shin.

Like these two gentleman I have to decline Conor too
im-a-sad-panda-peetie.gif

The man is nearly 36 as a lighter weight fighter and has treated his body like shit. He'll sell ppvs but he isn't going to be winning anything

Nah, McConor would need 5 consecutive wins against top 5 ranked opponents and defend the belt a few times to even come close to the top 10 goat. Never successfully defended his belts.

If Conor makes a successful comeback with 2-3 wins, he'd be a top 5 goat contender.

Conor is old news and washed up why are we talking about him again he has won one fight in the past 5 years let it go Conor fans are a pathetic bunch.

Stop holding bitterness in ya bum soul....

Conor Bless ya bum life!

Dude will be in his 36th year.

If he does do (really) well, then I'll be shocked.
Timing indeed is a great skill but that far removed from top level competition and that far into bloated weight changes will absolutely take their toll.

That said, a few of the LW and WW are well past the peak age so who knows?

I expect him to look atrocious.

Signed: a big admirer of the earlier Conor.

No thank you.
Why as a MMA fan you don’t want to see the sports biggest star and the most entertaining fighter to compete again? Is it just because you’re a hater?

Back