Dan Hooker Wants to Be Backup Fighter for Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler

He was tree times me age ;)

TELEMMGLPICT000360853451_17033676367870_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEPGeX_Yp7hmXpGUPDpSlJhaLAm3bsa28mToS5zI-piI.jpeg

my dad be like:[<dunn]

Lol Honestly think Conor would kill Hooker.

Heard he has a way of beating Hooker's throughout his career.

hooker against conor would actually be an intriguing fight. it's one conor could actually win, and it would be a good little striking battle.

Conor might have the experience edge vs Hookers

Sure, why not. Course Conor still has to make it to the cage and we have nothing signed. I find it hard to spark any interest when things fall apart so easily. I dislike anticipating a fight only to see it shelved or be a shit rumor.

Not saying I'm anticipating this scrap, as I'm certainly not. But it's a good fight for Conor and Chandler... If they need to get a Hooker involved to hype the fight more...

<209Bitch>

Sure, why not. Course Conor still has to make it to the cage and we have nothing signed. I find it hard to spark any interest when things fall apart so easily. I dislike anticipating a fight only to see it shelved or be a shit rumor.

Not saying I'm anticipating this scrap, as I'm certainly not. But it's a good fight for Conor and Chandler... If they need to get a Hooker involved to hype the fight more...

<209Bitch>
Round 1 & 2 Hooker vs Chander... Conor fights the winner in Round 3

conor-mcgregor-you%27ll-do-what-you%27re-told.gif

I'm sure he would, as would a lot of people, but as other people have said there is no way Chandler doesn't make it to the cage.

Oh stop it Hooker.
Just cause you got some cool new tattoos it doesn’t make you a draw.

1786e-16887987947953-1920.jpg

Dan Hooker is the latest in a long list of fighters who wants in on Conor McGregor’s return to the Octagon.

After a nearly three-year hiatus due to injury rehab and other factors, McGregor recently announced that he will be returning to the Octagon opposite Michael Chandler on June 29.

However, McGregor’s word cannot be taken as confirmation of the booking without any official announcement, as the Irishman has teased a return on several occasions in the past.

Hooker, meanwhile, has now offered to be the backup fighter for that matchup if it comes to fruition. “The Hangman” welcomed Chandler to the UFC in January 2021, where he suffered a brutal Round 1 knockout loss that allowed his opponent to secure a lightweight title shot.

On one hand, Hooker has the lure of avenging a loss against Chandler, and on the other lies the promise of a hefty payday against McGregor.

“You obviously get to play the roulette. You get to take the gamble, the exact gamble I would like to take which is be the back-up for that fight,” Hooker told The Mac Life. “Obviously fighting, couldn’t care who [I fight next]. Top to bottom. Whoever’s free but yeah on the [June 29] card and whoever gets injured, that’s like my perfect fight. Either a rematch with Chandler, which is obviously a fight I’d die for or the McGregor fight. Everyone knows why you want to have that fight.”

Hooker is coming off a gritty split decision win over up-and-comer Jalin Turner at UFC 290 that put him on a two-fight winning streak. He then suffered a hand injury in sparring that required surgery, forcing him out of a scheduled clash against Bobby Green last month.

Hooker is willing to try his luck and wait for the June 29 card.

dan hooker can hold their jock straps

Of course he does lol. Doubt the fight even happens though.

Its more likely we would get Chandler vs Hooker, the way things are going with Colin

Back