Dan Hooker Wants to Be Backup Fighter for Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler

Don’t think anyone is ever gonna pull out of a red panty night
Cowboy Bless :)

40fe989a0caa8ccfec66ab6aa222c899.gif

Hookers don’t eat much, can he even make 185 bloatweight

I like Dan Hooker, but he has to be dreaming if he thinks Conor is going to fight him... let alone on short notice.

Not going to happen. I doubt Chandler would take the fight as well. He's content to wait on his red panty night

McGregor needs a dance partner and Hooker is not a bad one for him. He'd stand and bang with him and I think Conor would have a good chance. I really don't know what sort of condition McGregor is now, it's kind of unknown in a lot of ways but it actually makes a bit of sense IMO.

Chandler and McGregor are 1-3 and Hooker 2-2 in their last 4 fights,so makes sense for a bum to replace bums.

Chandler wouldn’t pull out of this fight for any reason short of his own death. He has too much time invested in getting this payday.

And if Conor pulled out it would be changed to a FN card. Nobody would buy a Conor card without Conor.
When have we ever seen that?

Chandler wouldn’t pull out of this fight for any reason short of his own death. He has too much time invested in getting this payday.

And if Conor pulled out it would be changed to a FN card. Nobody would buy a Conor card without Conor.

This is about it.

But will say that a Conor v Hooker fight would be fun.

No shit. Of course he wants that as would some others. Hell he'd get in there and take them both on. That's how much he wants them. Anything could happen but if it finally gets set both guys will make the fight.

to be fair, conor did fight cerrone

<LikeReally5>

and he's been avoiding chandler like the plague (or drug testing agencies)

Back