Media Conor McGregor discusses mental health struggles with not fighting, relating to Volkanovski

Does Conor return to a full time schedule with fights?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Man... if Conor is back for good, it will be a glorious day. Mac attack baby!
yaaay-saturday-night-live.gif

i'm rooting for the guy. i know theres a lot of haters out there but everybody has their own struggles and drug and sex addiction can fuck up anybody, but even more so very ambitious men. it's just how the brain works

Meh, he is the one who took his time jumping into the testing pool. I get it, he needed a steroid to heal his leg...this is normal and athletes should not have to abstain from taking something to heal properly just because of the opinions of a bunch of dumb ass fans who want to hate on anything. However he said he was ready and he should have been clean when he said that and should have started the testing. If he knew that the stuff was still in his body due he never should have said he was ready...period. He is getting old now as well, coming back to any form close to what he was at the lower weight classes is really unlikely, but his run was legendary when it happened.

He fights maybe 1 more time. He has the fame now so he can just tease fighting while the social media addicted fools latch on to his nutsack.

So stop drinking piss whisky then and get a proper mindset and a proper fight camp. Not a proper 12

The Conor that you chose to deify is gone TS.

The guy we’ve seen since the boxing match with Mayweather is all that’s left. And he just keeps going downhill and picking up speed all the time.

It doesn’t take much to trigger an avalanche. A slight tremor. Sound vibration. A slight upward change in temperature. Just too much damn snow..

And it starts. Once it does there is nothing on this planet that can stop it.. Period.

Conor is caught in that avalanche, and the only thing that can stop the slide is Conor. He may even manage to do it. But it doesn’t seem too likely at this point.

He’s a bat out of hell heading to sure ruination if he does not turn his life around. We’ve seen it hundreds, or thousands of times before. And the ending is usually very bad, and easy to foresee.

Here's to hoping Conor is finally able to turn it around. He was my favorite fighter from 2014 to 2018 and he's let me down more times than I can count.

His mental health issues start with his drug and alcohol abuse and his overinflated manlet ego.

Back