News Yeah...No, Conor's not getting a USADA exemption

Who's the lamb they will feed him at 185? Someone who has no chin , no grappling and no chance at making a 2nd round. If he drops back to 155 it won't be in 2023, it'll be a gradual more natural cut.

Conor vs Alvey

Book it Dana

It's not really overruling them. They just have the waiver option available. They have used it for multiple fighters already for numerous events. So Conor wouldn't be the only that gets the waiver.
I'm not saying Conor's corrupt, I just think the system must be corrupt. I mean the UFC wants us to buy this bullshit that they are tested and regulated and therefore the sport is pure but really they control the whole thing behind the scenes. If USADA makes a ruling they don't like, they just shut it down, like with the picograms. It's a fucking joke, I can't believe they expect anyone to buy this shit.

Im actually not even sure if you are serious or not.....
i explaind that already. Alex has zero werstling to threaten Conor, horrendous cardio and is easily hittable. definitely an easier fight than Islam.
Conor is pushing 200 as we speak he could do something at 185.

i explaind that already. Alex has zero werstling to threaten Conor, horrendous cardio and is easily hittable. definitely an easier fight than Islam.

Based on fucking what? What have Conor done over 145?
He cried that Nate at 170 was 3 times his size.
He beat a over the hill Cerrone and thats about it.

He has not beaten any legit at 155 since Eddy, nobody at 170 and you think after how many losses and years out the game he could do something at 185???
Are you high?

You're smoking fucking crack dude.

Conor has a losing record above 145.

Not sure what is going on behind the scenes. But if Conor was serious about getting special treatment, which his post about two tests clearly was. Taunting the sport by making a point on IG about it isn't the smartest thing to do.

Purpose. He's gonna want to try and perform with his new physique for all to talk about. Unless in that 6 month testing , he loses 20lbs

If he actually trains for a fight he will have to do cardio and won't be allowed to juice up so he will naturally slim down to circa 170

If all he does is eat chicken and rice and lift weights then he will gas walking out....at 185 :)

Back