Yea lets have a fight night on Sunday, F people who work for a living..

What government agency? I’m DoD and that shit would never happen. Federal holidays aren’t mandated by directors, that shit comes from the very top.

My homeboy is a senior supervisor at the post office, he still gets all those bullshit holidays off that normal companies don’t give.

UFC fight nights aren’t worth calling days off from work

I have a three day weekend, smooches.

Ha. It is possible to avoid the results and watch it later; using your TV or the internet. #themoreyouknow

I never have and its the main reason i am now self employed.
Streaming video games on Twitch in your mom's basement is not self employed bruh

Now I have to call off of work and get a point just because the UFC decided to put a card at 9pm sunday night, smh
The Main Card starts at 6 PM eastern time... Is that really too late???

I have a three day weekend, smooches.

Ha. It is possible to avoid the results and watch it later; using your TV or the internet. #themoreyouknow

Or make sure you have a tape recorder with a 90 minute cassette that will flip the tape. Or a 2 cassette boom box. Press record and you can listen to the fights later. Just make sure it’s close enough to a TV speaker.

<{cum@me}>

The Main Card starts at 6 PM eastern time... Is that really too later???

It’s 9PM for the main card eastern time.

“The early prelims kick off at 5:30 p.m. ET, the ESPN prelims start at 7 p.m. ET, and the six-fight main card airs on ESPN at 9 p.m. ET.”

Damn, I was just gonna book a quick private flight. I was gonna bring the OG Platinum Kush.

Man if that was my situation I’d buy plenty of sherdoggers their tickets out and put them up! But thinking like that, (among many other reasons) is probably why I’ll never be in that situation lol

Man if that was my situation I’d buy plenty of sherdoggers their tickets out and put them up! But thinking like that, (among many other reasons) is probably why I’ll never be in that situation lol

Well, I’m moving back to Dallas on the 1st, should have never moved back up to this cold Racine/Milwaukee shit anyways. So when I get settled in I got the next one. But that is only if I can get the court to lower my child support. My kids are in Dallas so maybe I can work something out. Probably not. My ex wife is a bitch.

Well to be fair (not really)

Remember the UFC moved a whole card to a different state on less than a weeks notice to accommodate a PED user - not really giving a fuck about people who bought tickets to the original venue (in a different state), made plans, booked hotels, flights, took time off, etc.

And now the espn + thing.

They give no fucks.

Besides isn't it a holiday in the usa as well?

Well to be fair (not really)

Remember the UFC moved a whole card to a different state on less than a weeks notice to accommodate a PED user - not really giving a fuck about people who bought tickets to the original venue (in a different state), made plans, booked hotels, flights, took time off, etc.

And now the espn + thing.

They give no fucks.

Besides isn't it a holiday in the usa as well?

Not paid for most. Kids have school.

Watch it later when you get back from work. How fucking hard is that? Jesus Christ bitch-ass little fucking whiners. I have no idea how you fucking survive.

Not paid for most. Kids have school.
okay.

It is a bummer but I guess they figured the Bellator card was going to eat in to viewership?

That said they really don't care - Friday or Saturday cards are the way to go. Sunday <{chips}>

<bball1>

It’s 9PM for the main card eastern time.

“The early prelims kick off at 5:30 p.m. ET, the ESPN prelims start at 7 p.m. ET, and the six-fight main card airs on ESPN at 9 p.m. ET.”
Shit, you're right! lol I thought it was in Eastern time on the UFC website but I guess its Pacific.... Whoops! Thanks for correcting me!

Back