Yea lets have a fight night on Sunday, F people who work for a living..

Here’s an idea...take a nap beforehand, don’t drink during the event, and go to sleep after it.

Shit should only fuck up your work schedule if you are pounding beers from the prelims to the post-fight presser.

That's too much to ask. From what I've gathered, most people here can't watch fights sober.

Why do you have to watch it live?
Cain isn't that entertaining.

I would go whole days at work not looking at my phone or the radio after recording champions league at 3am the night before, watching it when i get home.
Burrito isn't worth missing work for.

9pm? You poor thing.

Main Card starts at 3am here....

<FutbolThink>
I used to tough it out. Now I just go to bed when the kids do and set an alarm. At least we have BT sports over here.

I work 4 10’s Monday-Thursday. Live in central time zone USA. Gonna take a nap, wake up watch the fights and still get the rest I need. Jesus are you 16 and have to get up for school. And Dana don’t even care about his fighters you think he’s worried about you?

<{danayeah}>

TS disappeared out of shame because nobody jumped on his “hur dee dur, UFC bad” bandwagon.

The fuck? Wont you get at least 4 hours of sleep regardless?

Just record it on your VCR

I’m self employed as well and since it’s Presidents’ Day tomorrow I only have to do about 1/2 as much work.

The only problem with being self employed is the pressure of not having a guaranteed paycheck every month, but the freedom it gives is so worth it, best thing i ever did, I wouldn't take a higher paying 9-5 job over being self employed and losing that freedom.

Shit should only fuck up your work schedule if you are pounding beers from the prelims to the post-fight presser.
That’s the only possible way!

<{danawhoah}> <28>

TS’ boss on the left, btw.

And as far as I’m concerned I can say fuck it. I’m moving back to Dallas on the 1st. These fucking cold snowing winters back up here in Milwaukee suck.

Im a CEO/10k a so I watch the fights in the office over looking Manhattan as Two whores chop my coke and pour alcohol give me a shout if you wanna come by

Just kidding I’m an absolutely nobody <20>

I used to tough it out. Now I just go to bed when the kids do and set an alarm. At least we have BT sports over here.
I only really struggle on the Sundays.

I don't have kids and I still have all my bad habits, so it's not too bad... But it is having a longer lasting effect on my body click each time.

Back