Yea lets have a fight night on Sunday, F people who work for a living..

What government agency? I’m DoD and that shit would never happen. Federal holidays aren’t mandated by directors, that shit comes from the very top.

I do Public Works (Maintenance) for a prominant California city...Im not a Federal employee, but a government one indeed.

Edit: I mean, we get damn near get triple time paywise, but shit, Id rather have the day off paid. The major Holidays are the stupid ones, we cant buy shit to fix shit so we are just on standby, and any problem cant be reported as those people have the day off SMH......

so why arent ppv and fight nights on sunday?

PPV cards are appointment viewing. People plan for them, invite people over to watch them, go to bars specifically to see them, etc. Fight night cards are a bit trickier, but when Fox had the rights to broadcast they had decisions to make with their programming and what was most important. During football season, the NFL would dominate their programming (even on Fox Sports 1, etc. they would put on programming geared around the NFL on Sundays, and then they wouldn't want to compete with Sunday Night Football as well). It's not a simple formula, but the point is that in general, there are way more people watching TV on Sunday nights than their are on Saturday nights. It's why the top rated programs on TV don't air on Friday or Saturday nights. The highest rated cable programs often air on Sunday nights (The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, True Detective, etc.) Networks also don't air their biggest hits on Friday or Saturday night.

Im a CEO/10k a so I watch the fights in the office over looking Manhattan as Two whores chop my coke and pour alcohol give me a shout if you wanna come by

Just kidding I’m an absolutely nobody <20>

Hey!

You’re a sherdogger

I gotta go all fucking day in my boring as fuck job without looking at anything on my phone that will link me back to the UFC
Then when I get in, the wife will give me about 450 jobs to do before I can sit down and watch WAKANDA run wild on the old Mexican

Now I have to call off of work and get a point just because the UFC decided to put a card at 9pm sunday night, smh

Holiday in most (all?) of Canada. Canadians also don't watch a great deal of basketball. Montreal Canadians are in the third period and will be done in time to flick the channel for the last two or three fights. The only other Hockey game tonight is between two American teams, Capitals v Ducks.

Maybe this one is for us?

9pm on a Sunday is too late or too tiring to watch TV? Ok...

Get a better job?
In reality, this is not the best option for most wage slaves, you will need to serve your personal loans include mortgage loans, car loans, and waifu's credit cards, Boss is aware of your current situation, they are like: Heh heh, I know that you have a lot of commitment and how desperate you are! so I can call you up to work whenever I want whether you like it or not! even if it is 25 hours a day and 8 days a week!

Else, you know what will happen

aXXnMHu.gif

Only if it is so easy to get jobs these days...

Back