Yea lets have a fight night on Sunday, F people who work for a living..

So in summary, no one here has a job, except everyone who is a self employed CEO, and non of us like TS.

Good talk guys.

9pm? You poor thing.

Main Card starts at 3am here....

<FutbolThink>
I used to think it was bad, then I moved to Saudi.
Now it's even worse. Main Card starts at 6am and Sunday is a normal working day. I usually miss the main events these days.

When I get back to Scotland I watch everything that's been recorded on my virgin box.

Im a CEO/10k a so I watch the fights in the office over looking Manhattan as Two whores chop my coke and pour alcohol give me a shout if you wanna come by

Just kidding I’m an absolutely nobody

Don’t say whore, say ‘call girl’

I used to think it was bad, then I moved to Saudi.
Now it's even worse. Main Card starts at 6am and Sunday is a normal working day. I usually miss the main events these days.

When I get back to Scotland I watch everything that's been recorded on my virgin box.

Scotland to Saudi.

That's a hell of a paradox.

Staying up a little later isn't going to kill you. Watch fights, go to work, take a nap when you get home. Problem solved!:p

I would've watched MVP vs Daley over this card if they were both on yesterday.

I used to pull all nighters to watch Pride and Dream events, all the time. Sunday night card is no problem.

A lot of "victims" in here.
Stop being pussies bros.

I work a swing shift which is days and night plus weekends. Stop being a bitch

Me too, restaurant manager I work like 55 to 60 hours per week.

1. Only bums call off
2.The card will be over by 12. Why can't you go to work in the am

I work overnights and schedule my Saturdays off. Forgot this card was Sunday, but I'll be able to catch the prelims and I'll watch the main event on my break. Usually how it goes if I'm not watching the fights from home.

Sorry bruh. Get a different job maybe?

I'm fascinated... What stands out the most?

Weather? Definitely. 50 degrees Celsius is hard to cope with.
Nightlife? Lol, what nightlife.
Food? The food is actually excellent, mostly everything is cooked fresh and they have all the American and British franchises too which is cool coz I always wanted to try fatburger and cinnabon.

God damn, that's gotta be something. Have your income and rent and expenses gone up by 10000%?
Pretty much doing it for the money and career experience. 10,000% might be a tad ambitious haha.

Back