Yea lets have a fight night on Sunday, F people who work for a living..

Now I have to call off of work and get a point just because the UFC decided to put a card at 9pm sunday night, smh
At the end of the day, its the UFC's right to put a card whatever night they wish and its our right to pass on it. The UFC and the collective viewership have the same goal; as much opportunity for high viewership as possible so I don't think it was an 'F U' to their fans or anything but a matter of picking the lesser evil. I'm not happy about it either though.

Lol

Ill be at work til 3am...basically just watching the pbp to see who wins

I'll send you all the results via Fax

Why not stage the fights on Sunday afternoon?

After all, the NFL season is over.

who the hell doesn’t stay up late on Sundays? You know going to sleep just makes the work week come faster

I'll just record it then stay offline until after I watch it after work.

<seedat>

Im a Gov employee and we work all Holidays now, the Director changed the rules.....

What government agency? I’m DoD and that shit would never happen. Federal holidays aren’t mandated by directors, that shit comes from the very top.

we get tomorrow off in canada lol they noticed there were no stat holidays in feb and made up family day.....meanwhile we dont have a stat holiday in november (cus our thanksgiving is october) and most people dont get off remembrance day so explain that shit lol

Im a CEO/10k a so I watch the fights in the office over looking Manhattan as Two whores chop my coke and pour alcohol give me a shout if you wanna come by

Just kidding I’m an absolutely nobody <20>

Damn, I was just gonna book a quick private flight. I was gonna bring the OG Platinum Kush.

Imagine sports being televised at 9pm on a Sunday.......how unusual......

Imagine a television show at 9pm on a Sunday. Who would watch?

<Baelish01>

I think they should have started it at 8 instead of 9 but whatever

Back