Yea lets have a fight night on Sunday, F people who work for a living..

okay.

It is a bummer but I guess they figured the Bellator card was going to eat in to viewership?

That said they really don't care - Friday or Saturday cards are the way to go. Sunday <{chips}>

<bball1>

I’m a fight fan, I make it work. If I fall asleep it’s recorded anyways. There’s this new thing called DVR. Lol

The only problem with being self employed is the pressure of not having a guaranteed paycheck every month, but the freedom it gives is so worth it, best thing i ever did, I wouldn't take a higher paying 9-5 job over being self employed and losing that freedom.

Yep. The only raises I get are from working harder. My wife makes more than I do but her schedule is extremely strict. So I’m the flexible one for kids and errands.

Well, I’m moving back to Dallas on the 1st, should have never moved back up to this cold Racine/Milwaukee shit anyways. So when I get settled in I got the next one. But that is only if I can get the court to lower my child support. My kids are in Dallas so maybe I can work something out. Probably not. My ex wife is a bitch.

Damn man brutal. I give ya credit for still pushin sounds like a lot of chaos going on. What was in Milwaukee that made you feel wanna leave Dallas? Job? Girl? Supposedly Milwaukee Is alright after winter. So not to much longer I hope things work out for ya soon enough man

At least it starts an hour earlier than a PPV. I could see East coasters possibly thinking it's an hour too late but for West/Midwest US fans it isn't really bad.

Damn man brutal. I give ya credit for still pushin sounds like a lot of chaos going on. What was in Milwaukee that made you feel wanna leave Dallas? Job? Girl? Supposedly Milwaukee Is alright after winter. So not to much longer I hope things work out for ya soon enough man

I grew up in Racine and Milwaukee. Family, the gym. My dad has Alzheimer’s but got him in a home now. My ex is from Plano so we moved down there a while ago. I go to Fortis gym down there. I’m just done with the cold and miss my kids. My oldest graduates this year.

Fucking millenials man.
Grow the fuck up ts

I’m a fight fan, I make it work. If I fall asleep it’s recorded anyways. There’s this new thing called DVR. Lol
True.

I'm just going to record it and watch it tomorrow - well maybe I'll tune in to watch the Cain vs Franny fight but wait till tomorrow to watch the full card.

The same one that pays me 2.5x wages to work that day, on top of giving me 50+ days off paid a year.

If you're over the age of 12 and care about holidays

{<jordan}
My birthday is on the new years. I'M A GROWN ASS MAN AND I'M ALLOWED TO CARE ABOUT MY DOUBLE HOLIDAY.

At least people who work for a living should be used to getting fucked.

Now I have to call off of work and get a point just because the UFC decided to put a card at 9pm sunday night, smh

Or you could goto bed a little later, not be a bitch and wake up like a man for work..m

Lol is TS a grandma? Just be tired the next day.

True.

I'm just going to record it and watch it tomorrow - well maybe I'll tune in to watch the Cain vs Franny fight but wait till tomorrow to watch the full card.

Call him Franny to his face and see what happens.

Back