Yea lets have a fight night on Sunday, F people who work for a living..

Get some coffee the next day u pussy. Nfl is on every sunday of the year and mondays also and the fans are able to make it to work everytime

Main card is Monday 3pm here, so might duck home a little early and catch the co-main and main.

Yeah and while we're at it no more Monday Night Football or any other sport that doesn't take place between Friday 6:00 PM and finished before Sunday 6:00 PM Everybody in favor piss off.

Now I have to call off of work and get a point just because the UFC decided to put a card at 9pm sunday night, smh
Man I know how you feel they had me working every Saturday for almost 6 months I would go in the bathroom like my stomach was fucked up and stream the main event only unfortunately

So in summary, no one here has a job, except everyone who is a self employed CEO, and non of us like TS.

Good talk guys.
Even if you have a generic 9 to 5 job you're still getting 7 to 8 hours of sleep if you're in the topic creators time zone, everywhere else in the US the events going to end in between 9 to 11 p.m.

I don't see the drama in this and no surprise most people in this thread don't either. I've never heard of anybody complain of Sunday Night Football and it's literally the most consistent High viewership program in US Sports and it ends at basically the same time as this UFC card tonight

What time do you work TS? Even will be over by 11 pm central (okay, midnight if you are eastern time zone). I'm just guessing, but it's likely you aren't a heart surgeon with a surgery scheduled for 5 am or anything. You can't get 5-6 hours of sleep and make it through one day of work? Seriously?

yes total bs no wonder ratings are low.

Ratings will be higher on a Sunday night than a Saturday night. PPV's go a bit later, bars show them to draw people to them, etc. That's why they are on Saturdays. TV events like Sunday night better. Less people going out, etc.

Been a long time since I’ve caught up the next day - is MMA core still quite good for catching up the next day?

I only really struggle on the Sundays.

I don't have kids and I still have all my bad habits, so it's not too bad... But it is having a longer lasting effect on my body click each time.
Yeah it slowly gets harder to keep up. I used to hit every card and any boxing at the weekend but half the time I just play catch up next day now.

Lol what? Or you could just DVR it and watch tomorrow... How old are you?

People work weekends. MMA has been fucking over those people forever. Pricks.

Well considering that my usual work week starts Sunday night and due to the Family Day long weekend I have the night off I say "F*K YEAH" I get to drink on a Sunday night as I did Saturday watching Bellator...

Back