Yea lets have a fight night on Sunday, F people who work for a living..

Now I have to call off of work and get a point just because the UFC decided to put a card at 9pm sunday night, smh

WWE does it once a month for three decades and you don’t go to school.

Or watch tomorrow and avoid SD and Twitter.

Or watch tomorrow and avoid SD and Twitter.

A few months ago, I don't quite remember what card it was, I was doing exactly this and my fucking Android phone and/or Google decided they have to update me with live sports results (phone never did that before) and for the first time ever I woke up to a screen displaying the fucking result of the fight I was looking dearly forward to watch. I think it was Vick vs Gaethje or something.

Immediately disabled that shit.

Some of you guys need to man up and go to work with 4 hours of sleep
and hungover.

I work a swing shift which is days and night plus weekends. Stop being a bitch
Same here, I've been working 12s all weekend and get monday and Tuesday off... so works out perfect for me!!

Working man is a sucker
I don't know if you're being facetious but he really is. I had my own business for the last ten years or so and forgot what it's look to be under someone else's command, aside from asshole clients but I at least got to choose who I was working with. I had a bunch of freedom that I took for granted, honestly. I got a job to cover some expenses that I didn't feel were worth eating into my savings for. After a couple of months, I just said fuck it because I refuse to break my back or fry my brain making someone else rich. I've been fortunate enough not to have to rely on that, well fortunate and smart because I'm somewhat responsible with money and don't do silly things like have children that force me into shit work for someone else's sake. I just learned to budget better and am looking for a new business to start while doing a few easy, relaxed side things that give me pretty decent pocket money.

Anyway, I feel bad for the people who have to put up with shitty companies and shitty bosses. I feel even worse for people who use being exploited and worked to death as a badge of honor. I have a buddy who gave me shit when I told him I quit that job. We went on a camping trip, an ultra rare outing for him, and he was like, "You're a pussy, I work three jobs and 80 hours a week and they all pay like shit but I have to put food on the table." The system fucked this poor dude so hard he thought working himself to the bone just to barely survive was something to be proud of. It's insane. I'm going to live my life to enjoy it, not to work for someone else being miserable, hoping for a pity bonus here or a day off there. Fuck that. I can't say that enough. Fuck every last bit of that.

dude its 2019, shut the fuck up. DVR whatever portion your bitch ass can't stay up for and watch it tomorrow. Nobody here gives a shit about your work schedule bag boy.

Work on the weekends like a real sarariman. I was at work at 5am this morning, Saturday night fights are for monday to friday melon farmers

Ratings will be higher on a Sunday night than a Saturday night. PPV's go a bit later, bars show them to draw people to them, etc. That's why they are on Saturdays. TV events like Sunday night better. Less people going out, etc.
less ppl watching

So what time does it end? Do you have to wake by 4am or something?

If I cared enough about watching live I'd just sleep less. If I record and watch it feels like I skip 3 hours of commercials and other bs.

It's on every Sunday over here, it's not too bad, it's Sunday afternoon anyway so ok if you need to have a few beers and an early night for work the next day.

Now I have to call off of work and get a point just because the UFC decided to put a card at 9pm sunday night, smh
It does suck but the ufc was smart not to compete with the new Lego movie , they share the same audience

Asians, aussies and kiwis have been watching the UFC on sunday morning unless the venue is in their country. Murricans just quick to bitch, move along.

Here’s an idea...take a nap beforehand, don’t drink during the event, and go to sleep after it.

Shit should only fuck up your work schedule if you are pounding beers from the prelims to the post-fight presser.
No way could i watch this mediocre card with a million commercials sober. I suppose i could just watch more interesting tv till the main event, then pound a beer or two to get a nice buzz, watch the main event and go right to bed.

Back