Media Yair Rodriguez on Topuria - "Anywhere I see him, I'm going to F him up."

Would love to see this fight. Two handsome latin Princes duking it out would be a pleasurable. Watching these hard men go at it would send adrenaline running through my body until I uncontrollably burst with excitement.

I’d be down for Yair vs Topuria but I also feel like a 2nd win over Ortega isn’t enough to earn it……

If Topuria and Volk rematch and Topuria wins with Ortega as the next challenger it’ll be the 3rd time it’s happened exactly that way.

Shots fired.

Weirdly enough, I kind of think Yair might do better against Ilia than Volk, because of his range and wild kicking game and unorthodox striking.

First he's gotta get through Ortega though.

He was the first guy I thought would do well against Topurinate.

I’d be down for Yair vs Topuria but I also feel like a 2nd win over Ortega isn’t enough to earn it……

If Topuria and Volk rematch and Topuria wins with Ortega as the next challenger it’ll be the 3rd time it’s happened exactly that way.
i think HOW he beats ortega will play a role.

FW is a huge mess. obviously, depends on timelines, when what happens, but if they really don't have a title fight til december in spain like i've heard somewhere, I expect FW's to move REALLY slow. Your Diego Lopez and lower ranked guys are going to try to break thru but if the next fight is a rematch and you have to wait for it all to resolve, Rank Squatting becomes the next most intelligent move. Otherwise, expect a log Jam with Yair/Ortega winner, Katter/Sterling Winner, Mosvar all claiming they are next for a title shot.

IF they go with the volk rematch late this year, there will be no FW title fight for a contender until this time or later next year. The top guys will all likely fight once more then squat til the FW title picture opens up. If Im Yair and I beat Ortega, I'm not taking anything other than a title eliminator.

A small part of me wishes volk would step away from the picture so things could move but he's a great fighter and he deserves every opportunity he's been given.

Last edited:
Yea fuck em up outside the cage...

brilliant-gif.gif

Jus get the title shot and then show us.

this guy barely got passed Caceres..

Would love to see this fight. Two handsome latin Princes duking it out would be a pleasurable. Watching these hard men go at it would send adrenaline running through my body until I uncontrollably burst with excitement.
I came just imagining it

Back