Social Xi Jinping tells Joe Biden not to play with fire over Taiwan

It seems like the Biden regime and China are both being bullish over Taiwan:
——————————————-//
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-62340814
Xi and Biden exchange warnings on Taiwan

The US and Chinese leaders have warned each other over Taiwan during a phone call that lasted more than two hours.

President Joe Biden told his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, that the US strongly opposed any unilateral moves to change the island's status.

But he added that US policy on Taiwan had not changed.

Beijing said Mr Xi had told Mr Biden to abide by the one-China principle, warning him that "whoever plays with fire will get burnt".

Tensions over the issue have increased ahead of a rumoured plan for US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi to visit Taiwan.
————————————-

lol, why oh why is Nancy Pelosi visiting Taiwan? Other than to provoke China and poke the dragon?

And, to think people accused Trump of potentially starting WW3 and destabilizing the world. In one year of Biden, we have had the Taliban take over Afghanistan and Russia invading Ukraine … now, it seems like they are trying to start a war with China! SMH.

Send Pelolsi to Taiwan like she was supposed to and make Xinnie the Pooh cry like a baby, like the rest of the CCP.

Yeah, let’s prank and f**k around with a nuclear superpower for no reason. Lulz

I'm not a Biden fan but when Xi is making unhinged baseless threats I take that as a bigger sign of weakness in my book.

Is Trump strong in your book because he'd more than likely start a nuclear war if his ego got checked?

Ah yes, let’s just make up shit about Trump to deflect attention away from Biden’s fucking shit show.

Everyone talked shit about Trump for 4 years and plenty of nations made threats directly or veiled. How many nuclear wars did he start?

Dork.

Biden should send Xi this clip from Demolition Man

China after watching 3% of the American MRLS systems buttfuck Russia:
the-book-of-boba-fett-i-can-take-him.gif

Yeah, let’s prank and f**k around with a nuclear superpower for no reason. Lulz
As if China is going to launch a nuclear strike because Pelosi went. China is bluffing.

The US and allies are aiding Ukraine in a big way, causing thousands of Russian deaths and Russia has more nukes than China and is better able to deliver them, yet the West isn't scared.

China will cease to exist if they used nukes.

I'm Australian, we get threats fortnightly.

With all due respect to Australia, aircraft carriers being sent to the South China Sea and Chinese warships sailing up and down the Taiwan straights is slightly higher stakes for a war than Australia or the Solomon Islands (or whatever, specifically, you are referring to).
—————————————-
https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/mil...rrier-group-heads-towards-taiwan-tension-over

China and the United States are building up their military strength around the Taiwan Strait as tensions rise over US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s possible visit to the island.

The American aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan and its strike group, including a guided missile destroyer and a guided missile cruiser, set out from Singapore on Monday heading northeast towards the South China Sea, according to ship-tracking information provided by Beijing-based think tank the South China Sea Strategic Probing Initiative.

The US military has not disclosed its final destination, but the route would bring the carrier group to the Taiwan Strait if it continues in the same direction. Meanwhile, China is also building up its aerial strength in the region.

Pelosi has yet to confirm her travel plans, but if she does visit she would be the highest-ranking US politician to visit the island since 1997, and Beijing has warned it would see the visit as a dangerous provocation.
————————————-

Pelosi visiting may also break the one-China policy. Anyway, not to derail the thread any further. Let’s hope cooler heads prevail.

As if China is going to launch a nuclear strike because Pelosi went. China is bluffing.

The US and allies are aiding Ukraine in a big way, causing thousands of Russian deaths and Russia has more nukes than China and is better able to deliver them, yet the West isn't scared.

China will cease to exist if they used nukes.

I didn’t say that China are going to escalate straight to using nuclear weapons over Pelosi. But, they could intercept the flight or do something else. Whatever the case, this is a reckless move by whoever is controlling Biden. There is no need for Pelosi to have this trip and it is needlessly teasing a hot conflict with a nuclear superpower.

The west is also in an economic recession and many countries in Western Europe will probably go cold this winter:

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2...n-off-fountains-in-face-of-russian-gas-crisis

In many ways, the Ukraine war is perfect for America. They get to exercise their bloodlust when it comes to Russia and have very little political blowback when Ukrainian troops get killed by the thousand.

Last edited:
I'm no Trump fan but I really can't see anything wrong with this.... you threaten someone bigger and stronger and they can rightly threaten you back.
Who do you think started the threatening between the US and NK?

I didn’t say that China are going to escalate straight to using nuclear weapons over Pelosi. But, they could intercept the flight or do something else. Whatever the case, this is a reckless move by whoever is controlling Biden. There is no need for Pelosi to have this trip and it is needlessly teasing a hot conflict with a nuclear superpower.

The west is also in an economic recession and many countries in Western Europe will probably go cold this winter.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2...n-off-fountains-in-face-of-russian-gas-crisis

In many ways, the Ukraine war is perfect for America. They get to exercise their bloodlust when it comes to Russia and have very little political blowback when Ukrainian troops get killed by the thousand.
How are they going to intercept the flight? If they do that they know Chinese officials flying anywhere outside China are fair game to US interception.

The US can always send a couple of Raptors to accompany Pelosi's flight, and station a carrier battle group nearby, to send a message.

Ah yes, let’s just make up shit about Trump to deflect attention away from Biden’s fucking shit show.

Everyone talked shit about Trump for 4 years and plenty of nations made threats directly or veiled. How many nuclear wars did he start?

Dork.
Bet this sounded way cooler in your head.

You talking about Trudeau?
Top 10 Countries with the Highest Human Freedom Indexes (2021):
Switzerland — 9.11
New Zealand — 9.01
Denmark — 8.98
Estonia — 8.91
Ireland — 8.90
Canada — 8.85
Finland — 8.85
Australia — 8.84
Sweden — 8.83
Luxembourg — 8.80

So much dictator, dictator guy

Reactions: Cid
China's president Xi Jinping warned Joe Biden "Those that play with fire are burned by it"

i think china has overestimated dementia joe just a little bit. the dude struggles to walk up stairs, ride a bicycle, remember his childrens names, and form a coherent sentence. do they really think that he is capable of operating a lighter or matches to even start a fire in the first place?

China is barking 30 years in row....

Actually they even can't afford to take Taiwan with military force.
Only one thing they might get is....semiconductors factories....
IF....they will be able to work afer invasion.
With some 500-800 most important " machines " destroyed Taiwan's worth will be like Severodonetsk today does have. Not more.

___
Funny thing will be when Xi will see export results to EU, U S and U.K after some 6 months.
Will turn ON juan printing machines.

BTW interestingly how China will survive without imports from " useless " EU?

lol, forgot about his tweets. best part of his presidency...

Screen_Shot_2018_01_02_at_9.16.45_PM.png1.jpeg

I dislike Trump, but the button working part got me because reminded me
north-korea-rocket-launch.gif

About the level of trolling NK deserve lol

Bet this sounded way cooler in your head.

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Human Freedom Indexes (2021):
Switzerland — 9.11
New Zealand — 9.01
Denmark — 8.98
Estonia — 8.91
Ireland — 8.90
Canada — 8.85
Finland — 8.85
Australia — 8.84
Sweden — 8.83
Luxembourg — 8.80

So much dictator, dictator guy
LMAO at having New Zealand ANYWHERE on a freedom list

Remember all the guys saying he solved the Korean issue and peace was brought to the peninsula

Not only that but even he was saying stupid shit about it.

He tweeted before their first meeting; KOREAN WAR TO END.

He thought he deserved a nobel peace prize for having a photo op with that piece of shit.

<Dany07>

Taiwan could resist a chinese invassion but could fal to a siege.

Western nations should put our embasys in in the centre of that island, and increase their millitary capability to being able to destroy any cheinse siege.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back