Social Xi Jinping tells Joe Biden not to play with fire over Taiwan

Whatever Trump did or didn't do we had more peace than we had in a very long time.

Now we have nuclear PSAs because of Russia and China now saying the same.
How can anyone even compare the two?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...o-play-with-fire-over-taiwan-in-two-hour-call

China's president Xi Jinping warned Joe Biden "Those that play with fire are burned by it"

Will there be war with China over Taiwan or will Biden just submit to the CCP's demands?

Not a fan of Biden but Taiwan is not worth a war especially with as many problems as the US has. US would also lose that war.

So Biden will "submit" but that is a smart decision. Only a war mongerer would want to wage war. I do believe US will no doubt support proxy forces like they do vs Russia and also try to get Japan and South Korea into an expanded NATO.

Decades of isolation and sanctions hadn't really accomplished anything, it's strange but it did seem to reduce tensions if at least for a little while

If by little while you mean less than 2 months, sure.

Trump met with Kim Feb 28th and NK was doing missiles tests by May.

Another act
Politics
Media should finally start to ignore them all

Yes two months is covered by the term little while, anything else you want to try be a pedantic fuck over?

I mean, it seems pretty obvious based on your reaction you were both not aware how short he period was and how insignificant 2 months is when you're talking about the scale of geo-politics.

They didn't test any missiles for half of Joe Biden's first year in office should he get a nobel peace prize too?

I mean, it seems pretty obvious based on your reaction you were both not aware how short he period was and how insignificant 2 months is when you're talking about the scale of geo-politics.

They didn't test any missiles for half of Joe Biden's first year in office should he get a nobel peace prize too?

So by saying "little while" you thought I wasn't aware it was actually a short time? You're a funny guy

50cent-drive.gif

Also LMAO at thinking Nancy is anything to get worked up over

Apparently he is aware just believes that Biden is 3 times the president

Hey at least Trump got to take his picture with one of the worst people in human history and become pen pals for no tangible results and he quickly abandoned the effort once it was an election year because it wasn't the best look.

Seems to be ramping up

China will likely wait till winter. If I was them I would also they need to move a ton of logistical equipment near the coast which they have not done yet. Taiwan is a big island with high cliffs and surrounded by rocks. The few areas you can land are entrenched and have weaponry on the high ground like Normandy. Lastly unlike Russia it (Taiwan) doesn't have half the population wanting to join them nor does it share a flat land border and roads with China. I don't see how China won't lose ships and lots of soldiers in an initial siege.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back