Social Xi Jinping tells Joe Biden not to play with fire over Taiwan

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...o-play-with-fire-over-taiwan-in-two-hour-call

China's president Xi Jinping warned Joe Biden "Those that play with fire are burned by it"

Will there be war with China over Taiwan or will Biden just submit to the CCP's demands?
giphy.gif

It was a two hour conversation on the phone. Biden is so weak Xi Jinping has no problem making threats to him and the United States of America.
I'm not a Biden fan but when Xi is making unhinged baseless threats I take that as a bigger sign of weakness in my book.

Is Trump strong in your book because he'd more than likely start a nuclear war if his ego got checked?

Befriending one of the worst active dictators on earth. Truly heartwarming stuff.

I mean Dennis Rodman did it first and is Kim's one true Friend. It's fucking bizzaro world that this is a true statement.

I mean Dennis Rodman did it first and is Kim's one true Friend. It's fucking bizzaro world that this is a true statement.

Decades of isolation and sanctions hadn't really accomplished anything, it's strange but it did seem to reduce tensions if at least for a little while

Back