XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS Reboot in the Works at NBC

They should bring back Sorbos Hercules too it was alot more interesting than this.

rfBf18W.jpg

yGWFFOv.jpg

S8hRtxm.jpg

Maybe not with the Xena name, but a show like Spartacus set in medieval times, with a female lead? I could get behind that.

Too bad the Caesar spinoff didn't happen. I think the Spartacus style in a different setting would've been awesome. Gaul povs, vercingetorix etc. Still hoping

http://i.imgur.com/rfBf18W.jpg/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yGWFFOv.jpg/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/S8hRtxm.jpg/img][/QUOTE]

These shows were devised to reveal the true sexuality of a person. Kids are too young to understand the implications so no efforts to conceal their true nature will be made.

Anyway, thread needs more Callisto.

[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/80/7c/55/807c55792d03faf58af3c94450109107.jpg
tumblr_inline_mrrri7yU7i1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mspozvCivM1qfxgqto1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_nsbdkp1myl1tokxma_500.jpg

Xena-Warrior-Princess-2x14-A-Necessary-Evil.avi.Still008.jpg

Callisto_expression1.jpg

Last edited:
1118full-hudson-leick.jpg

And her in 2015...

hudson-nova.jpg

hudson_leick_3_by_10animallover10-d8kw8bl.jpg

Yoga has kept her young.

h_coverc.jpg

You're experienced with this stuff?

It's picking out manually which posts are the relevant ones that'd bother me.

Yeah, vB is vB.

Luckily, most of the last couple pages of the TV thread were exclusively about Xena. Every time you move/organize your PM folder(s), you're essentially using the same process that DLX used to create this thread.

Ease of the vBulletin modding tools or not, DL actually seems to give a shit and gets off his ass to actually do it.

I never said he didn't.

Didn't Callisto and Xena do a body swap once?

I never thought I'd say this, but I prefer Hudson Leick with blonde hair.

Although, it may also be because I subconsciously associate her hair colors with different states of undress. I think of her blonde hair with her in a barely there battle skirt + leather bra + midriff showing, while I associate her brunette locks with loose and flowy yoga stuff.

Didn't Callisto and Xena do a body swap once?

Yeah. If I remember correctly, it was because Lucy broke her pelvis and was out of commission for a while, so they came up with the body swap as means of not having to rewrite a whole chunk of the season.

Although, it may also be because I subconsciously associate her hair colors with different states of undress. I think of her blonde hair with her in a barely there battle skirt + leather bra + midriff showing, while I associate her brunette locks with loose and flowy yoga stuff.

I associate it with a very brief topless sex scene that she had in a movie I saw back when I was in high school. Very brief, but very memorable even after all this years.

Last edited:

Agreed.

Sources say the new Xena would have to have the charisma and charm of Lawless and the smarts of The Hunger Games' Katniss as producers are said to be looking for a sophisticated and smart superhero for a new generation.

Um...their reason for not mentioning tit quality better have been "well, we thought that went without saying".

Xena was easily one of my favorite shows back in the day.

It had so much; comedy, action, sexiness, interesting plot, greek mythological themes.

Loved it.

You know they'll do something stupid like hiring Kristin Kreuk or someone equally ridiculous. Have to be the latter, as I think she's still doing that awful CW show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back