XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS Reboot in the Works at NBC

She looks like she'd make a better Callisto, IMO.

My google-fu tells me that the one I remember form my teenage years is Something About Sex (aka Denial) and almost certainly the source of the gif Dr. Lecter mentioned. If you

Blonde chick from Spartacus lemme try to find a pic or at least quote the poster who reccomended it. He had a pic methinks

YDUaSVB.jpg

Former long jumper Ellen Hollman.

They should have a Xena reboot on Starz. With boobies and ultraviolence like Spartacus.

Yep. The 90s were cool and everything, but at this point I don't think implied lesbianism is gonna pull ratings.

Still kind of worrisome that with all this talk of a reboot there hasn't been one good suggestion of an actress who could fill the armoured bustier...

am i the only one completely tired of remakes and reboots?

I personally am not tired of remakes. While I love the source material of many things as they are, I also love getting stories reimagined using more modern cinematic techniques. Many things I enjoyed from my childhood don't hold up to the test of time, like Xena. The first couple of seasons are almost unwatchable now.

What I am tired of is reboots of things that weren't released all that long ago... such as Spiderman. I liked the original Spiderman trilogy, and I was one of the few who liked the two Amazing Spiderman movies (though I still didn't see a point for them to be made), but I see 0 fucking reason that they should make yet another reboot of the same old story. It'd be different (slightly) if they were going the Miles Morales route, but it's essentially the same old song. Peter Parker gets bit by a radioactive spider, watches his uncle die, yadda yadda. Fuck that noise!

I wouldn't know. I don't remember anything about the movie other than that one scene.

Haven't checked the IMDB page of it yet. I'll definitely watch the scene and if the movie looks interesting, I might watch the rest too.

Damn, I loved watching Xena as a kid. The implied lesbianism was riveting! Both Xena and Hercules had some goat guest characters like Joxer the Mighty and Bruce Campbell.

2761082-joxersword.jpg

tumblr_loxhif8scY1qla11zo1_500.jpg

Aphrodite was also prime mastabatory material

You are a good man

Autolycus ftw

Not Lucy Lawless perfect, but how about these chick from GoT?

nun.png

hannah-waddingham-olivier-awards-2013-01.jpg

n9Anm6T.jpg

Or Maria Sharapova if she ever learns to act.

Maria-Sharapova.jpg

Maria would kill it as Xena!

Next to Floyd:

rs_634x965-140716194918-634.Floyd-Mayweather-Maria-Sharapova-ESPY.ms.071614.jpg

article-2002084-0C7F47F600000578-181_634x422.jpg

I'll remember these posts the next time you criticize my standards. :p

DB likes to make fun of my and my nationality's standards.

Back