WWE superstars other then Brock that would fare well in the UFC

The Steiner brothers And Vladimir Koslov could've done well imo.

And triple h is not known as a tough guy.
Iron Sheik too, he was an assistant coach on the US olympic team at one point. Backlund was an NCAA Div II champ, IIRC.

Iron Sheik too, he was an assistant coach on the US olympic team at one point. Backlund was an NCAA Div II champ, IIRC.
Iron sheik would be too violent. We don't need backs breaking and assfucking into humbleness... Well, maybe for Conor.

Ray Mysterio.

A legit tough guy, does not back down from a challenge despite his size. In his prime with proper cross training, this kid could have been an absolute beast in the lighter divisions. His athletic ability is and was second to none.

Brock really is the only guy who has come over and done well in the UFC. He became the champion and a lot of people attribute this to his athleticism and that he was a great amateur wrestler.

Who else would be able to come to the UFC and maybe win a few fights with some training?

I personally think guys with wrestling/athletic backgrounds would have fared well in the UFC.

Kurt Angle (in his prime, Gold medalist and also known for being a tough guy)
Jack Swagger (Div 1 wrestler, guys a freak athlete)
Dolph Zigler (dudes a div 1 wrestler/ freak athlete)
Triple H (also a freak athlete, charisma,known tough guy) (I mean in his prime obviously)

Triple H was a known tough guy? He used to carry the luggage for Shawn Michaels and co.

Lol The funny thing is. Taker could probably have gone and won the ufc heavyweight belt if he really wanted too. He is a better fighter then Brock. He's also much bigger then all the other hws and has a better physique/more athletic/explosive etc.
Bob sapp weighs a lean 350 pounds,ran a 4.8 secound 40 yard dash in the NFL, could bench-press over 600 pounds and had 10 years of MMA training/experience:
michlle.jpg

Haku would probably eat someone's eyeball in the octagon.

Legit tough guys are rare in the WWE. Champs up till the 60's had catch skills, just in case an opponent went off script. Most now are stuntman/soap opera actors.

Sheiky baby. I think he competed for Iran in the Olympics in 68. Bad News Brown is no slouch either since he won Olympic bronze for judo

No one under heavyweight, other divisions are too technical

I agree. Taker also has serious striking. I would have liked to have seen Taker in the ufc. His 6ft10 and 320 pounds so i'm not sure how he would cut to the weight limit.

If anyone other then Brock could win the ufc hw title I think it would be Taker. Dudes a legit tough guy and I doubt many could stand with him in his prime and Lmao, good luck taking that guy down.

The Undertaker refused to fight in the 1998 Brawl for All in which he could have showcased his terrible striking. He wussed out like a coward so you cant be serious with this crap.

What evidence at all do you have at all of "Taker having serious striking"?. He was always just a big guy who could barely wipe his own ass.
The Undertaker never competed in any legit combat sport and did not even compete in any legit professional sport at a high level. The Undertaker was always a lumbering,uncoordinated drama queen who would have gotten his ass beat if he mouthed off to the wrong guy at any local pub.

Last edited:
The lethal weapon
Entrance2.gif

NO...just no. Steve Blackman got his ass beat by Marc Mero during the WWE Brawl for all 1998. It was a actual combat competition promoted to showcase the "skills" of their fighters. It failed miserably because it exposed all of them for being the uncoordinated frauds that they are.

Butterbean beat down the winner (Bart Gunn) in a few seconds.

Take any WWE Diva and train them for a few months, they'll be up to the skill level of the majority of WMMA.

NO...just no. Steve Blackman got his ass beat by Marc Mero during the WWE Brawl for all 1998. It was a actual combat competition promoted to showcase the "skills" of their fighters. It failed miserably because it exposed all of them for being the uncoordinated frauds that they are.

Butterbean beat down the winner (Bart Gunn) in a few seconds.
He fought shamrock in the lions den dude

Some WWE guys who would have been champs in UFC:

02_mr_perfect.png

Mr Perfect. He would have been UFC Light heavyweight champ.

boss_man_zpsa28c4be3.png

Big Boss Man. he would have been UFC Heavyweight champ.

WWE12_Render_SinCara-1291-450.png

Sin Cara. he would have been UFC Lightweight champ.

Back