WWE superstars other then Brock that would fare well in the UFC

Brock really is the only guy who has come over and done well in the UFC. He became the champion and a lot of people attribute this to his athleticism and that he was a great amateur wrestler.

Who else would be able to come to the UFC and maybe win a few fights with some training?

I personally think guys with wrestling/athletic backgrounds would have fared well in the UFC.

Kurt Angle (in his prime, Gold medalist and also known for being a tough guy)
Jack Swagger (Div 1 wrestler, guys a freak athlete)
Dolph Zigler (dudes a div 1 wrestler/ freak athlete)
Triple H (also a freak athlete, charisma,known tough guy) (I mean in his prime obviously)

R u 13 ?

Dont dislike the guy but HHH is a very weird choice for this lol. I have seen a ton of shoot interviews, like a lot. I don't recall a single HHH tough guy story honestly.

Stone cold stipe has done pretty well for himself

Jason Jordan - 6'3,28 years old,260lbs
giphy.gif

He attended Indiana University and competed for them in the Big Ten Conference. Everhart became a three-time national qualifier for NCAA at the Division I level.

While wrestling at Indiana University, Everhart was ranked top 15 in the nation for three years in a row and was ranked as high as 2nd in the nation at heavyweight. He was described as a unique and impressive athlete, weighing 225 pounds while competing at the 285 pound weight class. He used speed and agility to overcome his bigger opposition. In his senior year, Everhart was undefeated in the regular season going 35-0 and earning him ranking of second best wrestler in the nation.

Dont dislike the guy but HHH is a very weird choice for this lol. I have seen a ton of shoot interviews, like a lot. I don't recall a single HHH tough guy story honestly.

The only tough guy story I have ever heard concerning Triple H is when he beat up a fan who jumped in the ring and attacked Stone Cold Steve Austin during their match.

That's it. These wrestlers are capable of fighting for real but beating up your average joe and being able to compete in Mixed Martial Arts at a high level are two different things.

Now how well can the average Professional Wrestler with no Martial Arts or combat sports background fight? I imagine that they are below the level of your average street fighter and nowhere near the level of your average Mixed Martial Artist. They couldn't handle anyone in the Top 50. Why? Because they aren't real fighters. Some of them might have the athleticism to succeed in MMA if given enough time to train but in a short time or no time they don't stand a chance.

The most relevant thread on this whole website in the Wasteland? Sad times.

The only tough guy story I have ever heard concerning Triple H is when he beat up a fan who jumped in the ring and attacked Stone Cold Steve Austin during their match.

That's it. These wrestlers are capable of fighting for real but beating up your average joe and being able to compete in Mixed Martial Arts at a high level are two different things.

Now how well can the average Professional Wrestler with no Martial Arts or combat sports background fight? I imagine that they are below the level of your average street fighter and nowhere near the level of your average Mixed Martial Artist. They couldn't handle anyone in the Top 50. Why? Because they aren't real fighters. Some of them might have the athleticism to succeed in MMA if given enough time to train but in a short time or no time they don't stand a chance.

Triple H beat the snot out of that guy. Imagine what he could do with the right training is all i'm saying. He is probably more athletic in his prime then a lot of UFC guys today and I guarentee you he would be a powerful grappler/striker. Him and Undertaker could transfer over to mma if they trained for it and probably be very successful.

The guy's explosive as hell and also has a mean streak. You're an idiot if you don't think he would be a good fighter.

Triple H has also trained muai thai before and apparently he hits like a truck.

Triple H beat the snot out of that guy. Imagine what he could do with the right training is all i'm saying. He is probably more athletic in his prime then a lot of UFC guys today and I guarentee you he would be a powerful grappler/striker. Him and Undertaker could transfer over to mma if they trained for it and probably be very successful.

The guy's explosive as hell and also has a mean streak. You're an idiot if you don't think he would be a good fighter.

Triple H has also trained muai thai before and apparently he hits like a truck.

How much time are you giving him to make the cross-over? A couple of months? A couple of years? Let's say he had years worth of training at a quality gym and was still in his physical prime. Then I think he could make it. I clearly said that some Professional Wrestlers probably have the athleticism to do MMA if they had proper training. However it is stupid to suggest that if they trained for a couple of months in preparation for a fight that they could beat anyone of a respectable level and make a career out of it.

Last edited:
Back