WWE superstars other then Brock that would fare well in the UFC

The Brooklyn Brawler if he's not dead.
Someone made a thread a couple of months ago... Apparently they just released him from his contract - he'd been a jobber for over 25 years, never won a single match, wrestled literally everybody, was very popular in the locker room... Triple H gave him his papers one day for no good reason.

Not that I pay attention to that sort of thing...

People think Brock did well because he was a D1 wrestler but he is really big and strong. I would say a young Kurt could be top 15 but other then that not many. Triple H is big but I wouldn't say he's that athletic

Triple h is one of my favourites but he isn't super athletic, he comes from bodybuilding, still more of an athlete than punk

Chyna probably had better striking than Rousey.

I agree. Taker also has serious striking. I would have liked to have seen Taker in the ufc. His 6ft10 and 320 pounds so i'm not sure how he would cut to the weight limit.

If anyone other then Brock could win the ufc hw title I think it would be Taker. Dudes a legit tough guy and I doubt many could stand with him in his prime and Lmao, good luck taking that guy down.
Where did you witness his "serious striking"?

Lol@ "natural grappling powers"
Lol The funny thing is. Taker could probably have gone and won the ufc heavyweight belt if he really wanted too. He is a better fighter then Brock. He's also much bigger then all the other hws and has a better physique/more athletic/explosive etc.

Someone made a thread a couple of months ago... Apparently they just released him from his contract - he'd been a jobber for over 25 years, never won a single match, wrestled literally everybody, was very popular in the locker room... Triple H gave him his papers one day for no good reason.

Not that I pay attention to that sort of thing...

Well, he was the only graduate of both the Pat Patterson and Terry Garvin schools of self defense.

Lol The funny thing is. Taker could probably have gone and won the ufc heavyweight belt if he really wanted too. He is a better fighter then Brock. He's also much bigger then all the other hws and has a better physique/more athletic/explosive etc.
How would we know this though? Nobody has every seen any film of him fighting or training. Only things we see is his stiff movements in the ring, and occasional stories about how bad ass him, and other wrestlers are. Beating up a drunk guy in the bar, is a whole lot different from fighting another trained fighter of your size.

Takers known to keep to himself but anyone in the know, knows he is a very good striker. There's a reason why Brock and other guys never wanted to mess with him.
Some imaginary people "in the know".....Brock would decapitate him in 20 seconds

Lol are you serious? You must not have seen Triple H in his hay day. I would say he was a better athlete then a lot of the Hws/lhws in the Ufc today. And the fact that he was a tough guy means he would have the intimidation factor over a lot of fighters.
This is the single dumbest post I have ever read. I used to be a huge wrestling for years and Triple H is one the least athletic wrestlers I can think of. He is about as plodding as they come even before he started hitting the sauce hard. I am not sure how he is known as a tough guy either. In a real situation where he should have shown a pair he was scared shitless and it was recorded.

Did Dan hodge work with the WWWF back in the day?

If so, him.

Some imaginary people "in the know".....Brock would decapitate him in 20 seconds
Now he would. Taker's old now. Remember when Brock lost to cain after the fight, Taker called him out. Brock didn't want a peice of Taker. Just because Brock is an mma fighter dosen't mean he would take Taker in an actual fight.

Takers one of the most athletic guys out there, his movement for a 320 pound guy is incredible. I would say he is probably (in his prime) more of a freak athlete then most ufc heavyweights today.

I thought sherdog had a forum for the WWE.....My response to this thread:

tumblr_nny3cfSmme1qedb29o1_500.gif
This should be everyone's response to Diaz/Mcgregor 2.

Prolly Undertaker

Can't knock him out, he's already dead

Back