WWE superstars other then Brock that would fare well in the UFC

Lol, I'm not going to bother getting into it with you. You have no idea. I mean Triple H in his prime, not now obviously. And yeah Taker's known to be a good striker. Ask any other wrestler or anyone that knows him

No, you're not going to bother getting into it because you are talking out of you ass and you have no evidence to back up anything you say. Of all the shoot interviews ever done there isn't a single person ever in history that claimed Triple H was a tough guy. You made it up...and you are dumb enough to believe that because Michael Cole says Underseller is a good striker than it must be true....but you've NEVER seen him throw a real punch.

You are clearly a delusional WWE fanboy who doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

I don't even watch WWE and I could tell you that besides Brock, the other two guys on the roster that could hold their own in an MMA fight are Alberto Del Rio and Shinsuke Nakamura...because they have both competed in MMA. But you didn't even name them, because you don't know what you are talking about. You think that fantasy scripted wrestling somehow makes someone legit. LOL

The old timers. Guys who were around in the MMA era all have the chance, who takes that chance? Very few.

Lol. tri

How is he not athletic? Look at his physique in his prime. You don't look like that without being a serious athlete

Yes, dipshit he is a bodybuilder who took loads of gear to get big. There is a shitload of bodybuilders who can barely wipe their own asses. Triple H was never a real athlete.

Isn't there a WWE forum somewhere to discuss this? Ask them. Majority of us don't know enough wrasslers to list buddeh

Lol, I'm not going to bother getting into it with you. You have no idea. I mean Triple H in his prime, not now obviously. And yeah Taker's known to be a good striker. Ask any other wrestler or anyone that knows him

How old are you skippy. Paul Levesque was a jacked up body builder. I have never heard once person say he could actually fight. Along Shawn Michaels (who famously got beaten up in a bar).

Triple H in his prime what? What Martial Arts did HHH know. Lesnar/Angle/JBL could really fight. The rest of them are bunch of clowns.

Well, he was the only graduate of both the Pat Patterson and Terry Garvin schools of self defense.
The weird part is they liked sucking dudes off. Not getting sucked. Don't forget that boy Mel Philips. He likes kids feet.

Lol are you serious? You must not have seen Triple H in his hay day. I would say he was a better athlete then a lot of the Hws/lhws in the Ufc today. And the fact that he was a tough guy means he would have the intimidation factor over a lot of fighters.

LOL. Triple H is slow and awkward. Someone like the Rock was a far better athlete.

AFAIK, HHH never even competed in any legitimate sports.

Haku would have hurt some people. Also Danny Hodge.

The lethal weapon
Entrance2.gif

Chris Jericho beat up Goldberg backstage for what that's worth.

Considering that this is the real story from Jericho's mouth...I would say that it doesn't really mean much of anything. He got him in a front headlock, Goldberg threw him through a doorway and people broke it up. No punches, no submission...nothing...and Jericho said he would run away if Goldberg ever confronted him again.

Lol. tri

How is he not athletic? Look at his physique in his prime. You don't look like that without being a serious athlete.

Also, it's documented that Triple H is not one to be messed with backstage. He is known for being a tough dude. Dude is strong as hell too, his strength would easily transfer over into being a dominant grappler in mma
He's known for banging the bosses daughter. That's why he is known not to be messed with lol

Hornswoggle would probably be 145 pound champion, seeing he's virtually identical to Conor.

Last edited:
The Steiner brothers And Vladimir Koslov could've done well imo.

And triple h is not known as a tough guy.

Triple H would get battered.

Guy has no heart, stamina or chance of passing a USADA test

Back