WRL62

Which of these "egret facts" are actually true? (answers will be revealed in August)

• Wealthy landowners, generally speaking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*cancer and heart disease

Not sure if cancer has taken over the number one spot in the States yet. I suspect it depends where you look.
Well I guess I’m wrong but in a way isn’t heart disease just the pc term for dying of old age? Probably not

btw this post reminded me, google search is now picking up things that you look at for just a couple seconds and then google. Example here, I wanted to look up something about that show, and it came up when I typed "Han." I think they must do it with a temporary html cache so it can quickly compare your typing with the text from where you were just browsing, which would be pretty simple, but it's a little freaky that it's effectively done in real time. I like it because it's really handy, but I hope it makes people feel very paranoid.
I don’t think it’s handy. I like typing things and not knowing what the suggestions will be.

“Only” 1.4% of deaths seems pretty high considering most people die of old age hahahah
In the US, people spend 100% of their time with hearts but only 11% of deaths are due to heartfailure.

So relative to it's place in our lives, heart failure isn't that dangerous.

Well I guess I’m wrong but in a way isn’t heart disease just the pc term for dying of old age? Probably not

I thought it might be that way too at first, but typically "natural causes" gets its own category. Probably acts as a bit of a catch-all for deaths of old folks no one cares to look further into as well.

In the US, people spend 100% of their time with hearts but only 11% of deaths are due to heartfailure.

Heart regulations are CANCELLED!!

Imagine 40k people dying because their cellphones exploded no big deal right? It’s only 40k people and their families.

What kind of things are not tolerated?
Anything negative about minorities or homosexuals/transgenders, whether it’s true or not. Anything positively related to Christianity, anything about being pro American, anything related to ID requirements for voting/immigration, and basically anything that is in conflict with their agenda. They are quick to label it as hate speech or racist or homophobic, in an attempt to silence any opposition.

Careful thoughts.

Anything negative about minorities or homosexuals/transgenders, whether it’s true or not. Anything positively related to Christianity, anything about being pro American, anything related to ID requirements for voting/immigration, and basically anything that is in conflict with their agenda. They are quick to label it as hate speech or racist or homophobic, in an attempt to silence any opposition.
The same people who think voter ID is "racist" want a specific ID for buying a gun. :confused:

Mv7Jtpf.gif

I've wanted to try something with a live edge and epoxy, but I'm kind of at a point where I don't really need any new furniture.
yea epoxy is all the rage, but unless you get it right it looks crap, and its expensive, so you need to sell it on for big bucks if you arent keeping it to make it worthwhile. it can look good but i think its hard to get live edge right if you arent experienced. best thing i ever did was get into CNC, i make money by buying second hand furniture,small stuff like bedside lockers and coffee tables, refinishing it and carving the top, and i do house signs, gifts like lamps and pictures , sell through craft shops and word of mouth. can do up to 3 feet by 2 feet. i want a bigger machine but havent got the space at the minute, trying to negotiate for a larger workshop locally.

Statistically, power tool rape is one of the safest activities.

You need to start a podcast with NDT

also obligatory

Did you know that breathing has a 100% mortality rate?

Oxygen will kill your ass, boi. Kill you dead in 60-70 years (on average).

<{vega}>

Did you know that breathing has a 100% mortality rate?

Oxygen will kill your ass, boi. Kill you dead in 60-70 years (on average).
Carlin told me that saliva causes cancer, but only when consumed daily in small amounts over many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back