WRL62

Which of these "egret facts" are actually true? (answers will be revealed in August)

• Wealthy landowners, generally speaking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop listening to CT shit, maybe? That would help. Not doing things that retards do usually helps.
That’s very intolerant of you bud. I thought you would be more sensitive toward retards.

That’s very intolerant of you bud. I thought you would be more sensitive toward retards.
Nah, retards suck. People with genetic/chromosomal mental disabilities are usually pretty great folks though. A lot better than the retards who think Hillary is a murderer.

Nah, retards suck. People with genetic/chromosomal mental disabilities are usually pretty great folks though. A lot better than the retards who think Hillary is a murderer.
Even retards know that the Clinton’s have blood on their hands.

What’s worse is that people who claim to be educated will defend them no matter what.

Even retards know that the Clinton’s have blood on their hands.

What’s worse is that people who claim to be educated will defend them no matter what.
Before I insult you, let's get your chromosomes checked. I strive to be fair.

Stop listening to CT shit, maybe? That would help. Not doing things that retards do usually helps.
Yeah all I asked is how many people have died under suspicious circumstances that were potentially going to testify against them. Like if it's 1 person, I don't get the fuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back