WRL62

Which of these "egret facts" are actually true? (answers will be revealed in August)

• Wealthy landowners, generally speaking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything negative about minorities or homosexuals/transgenders, whether it’s true or not. Anything positively related to Christianity, anything about being pro American, anything related to ID requirements for voting/immigration, and basically anything that is in conflict with their agenda. They are quick to label it as hate speech or racist or homophobic, in an attempt to silence any opposition.

Dude, you are fucking delusional.

There are threads every day about those topics, particularly transgender persons and immigrants, and each and every one of them has countless posts (despite not a single thought to be found between them) that are just empty and hateful bashing of transgender persons as freaks, perverts, mentally ill, etc. or immigrants as lacking civility or hailing from "shit holes".

Honestly, the fact that you guys really think there is a left-wing bias here is astounding.

Dude, you are fucking delusional.

There are threads every day about those topics, particularly transgender persons and immigrants, and each and every one of them has countless posts (despite not a single thought to be found between them) that are just empty and hateful bashing of transgender persons as freaks, perverts, mentally ill, etc. or immigrants as lacking civility or hailing from "shit holes".

Honestly, the fact that you guys really think there is a left-wing bias here is astounding.
Not just here, in society in general cowers to left leaning pressure in fear of being labeled.

Not just here, in society in general cowers to left leaning pressure in fear of being labeled.

No offense, Cap, but you're really wrong about what left-leaning folks think. Most are Christian. Most are pro-America. Pretty much all support ID requirements for immigration. Vote-suppression efforts are widely opposed by the left (and are often framed as being about voter ID) so I'll give you half credit for that one. None of that stuff is labeled hate speech.

Now someone answer my murder question about the clintons

Stop listening to CT shit, maybe? That would help. Not doing things that retards do usually helps.

@PolishHeadlock2 I literally just now heard about some governor being corrupt in Illinois or Indiana or some shit, and maybe getting a pardon. Do you have any idea what that whole thing was about? I follow politics kind of closely, but have never even heard of this guy. He has a funny name, something like Blogovitch. Was this news when it happened? I don't think so. In fact I'm not sure why I'm even asking you, because there's no way you would have known about this. So many crazy stories fly under the radar when you really think about it. And don't just pretend like you've heard of him just because I tagged you, I know that's something you liberals do.

How would you expect anyone to answer that?

IIRC, your question was "how many people have committed suicide before they could have possibly testified against the Clintons." The answer to that is, I don't know, whatever is the number of people who have ever committed suicide during the Clintons' lifetimes? 5 million? They all could have possibly testified against the Clintons before killing themselves but decidedly can't after doing so.

But I'm not aware of anyone who killed themselves while scheduled to testify against the Clintons or while cooperating with investigations into them. Not one. And certainly not enough to make it a "thing."

Last edited:
Bruh, it was the helicopter version of "surprise motherfucker" from Dexter.

disingenuous

adjective
  1. not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

@PolishHeadlock2 I literally just now heard about some governor being corrupt in Illinois or Indiana or some shit, and maybe getting a pardon. Do you have any idea what that whole thing was about? I follow politics kind of closely, but have never even heard of this guy. He has a funny name, something like Blogovitch. Was this news when it happened? I don't think so. In fact I'm not sure why I'm even asking you, because there's no way you would have known about this. So many crazy stories fly under the radar when you really think about it. And don't just pretend like you've heard of him just because I tagged you, I know that's something you liberals do.

If only I watched Political commentary on TV like Jimmy Kimmell and David Lettermen I might be familiar with this story.

All I can tell you with certainty is that this man was a Republican

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back