WRL62

Which of these "egret facts" are actually true? (answers will be revealed in August)

• Wealthy landowners, generally speaking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a number or length of time this needs to happen for before it becomes real life?

I swear it's been in the news once a month since last December.

There are different yields. The last one to invert (go negative) was the 3 month-10year, which isn't as major of a predictor. The 10year-2year spread has been extremely low for more than a year now, but it just finally dipped below zero.

It appears to be a ''no missed detection'' type of event, not a sufficient condition announcing a recession. But a few other indicators are saying that things are overheated: the Schiller PE has been at dizzying heights for the same period of time.

I haven't looked into consumer debt in any detail though. Markets still don't really die of old age. Something kills them. Not sure what that'll be.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just checked in and took a shower. Next up, food. And beer.

Miss Gay Louisiana America 2019 is on stage and now I'm hanging out with a hot mother/combo duo from LA but I'm going to take a step back to fucking put you in your fucking place.

You make up wives and gimmicks for a internet forum because your life sucks. You suck. Nothing you do matters and this forum alone would benefit from your silence.

Follow my IG or FB to see my goddamn life before you accuse me of fabricating.

Come to New Orleans Becky. You're Sherdogs basic bitch as it is. Come learn some culture

@Me. It's about time you learned your place.
Pics or it didn't happen....

LOL

Garbage dude in general. Literally humiliated so badly he created a false persona.

I fucking love sharing the dumb shit I get up to with you guys lol. Hell I do do much dumb shit for the story.

Im your polar opposite

All my best stories are a decade old or older and I try to stay home and out of trouble as often as I can.

I think im fun but im like a hobbit. I love home and food and things that grow and overall peace

You can't remember any specific incident, though, right? Do you see the issue here? You've heard from somewhere you can't remember that something you can't remember happened, and the upshot of all that is that you're accusing someone of freakin' murder. That's how bullshit propaganda works.
We’ll I’m simply posting about it on a kung fu website. I’m not literally pressing charges bud.

I mean, there have been so many victims over the years, I can’t remember them all. I’m sure I saw it on a combination of Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, Facebook, and/or various newspaper reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back