WRL62

Which of these "egret facts" are actually true? (answers will be revealed in August)

• Wealthy landowners, generally speaking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum becomes more retarded by the day

I swear, the mods here are not who they once were. It’s the SJW Mods now
You're not even on cards ffs, you racist pile. Go sit on a tennis ball, it helps relieve DIDMs.

IKEA vs Wayfair for a computer desk.

Which company would last 18 months? And go....
Speaking of desks...
@curryjunkie Was I talking to you on here about a built in desk project I was working on? I finished it recently:
full

I ended up using boards instead of plywood. I got things pretty straight with a hand planer, pocket screws, and a bunch of clamps. The stain is a an aged grey with a gloss poly seal. It looks like paint in the pic, but you can see the grain irl. Its a little warped in the picture because its not screwed in place. I added shims to flatten it out. There's still a little gap towards the back, but I've since hidden it with a lamp and organizer. All in all, I'm pretty happy with it. Learned a lot from the project and ready to take on a new one.

Speaking of desks...
@curryjunkie Was I talking to you on here about a built in desk project I was working on? I finished it recently:
full

I ended up using boards instead of plywood. I got things pretty straight with a hand planer, pocket screws, and a bunch of clamps. The stain is a an aged grey with a gloss poly seal. It looks like paint in the pic, but you can see the grain irl. Its a little warped in the picture because its not screwed in place. I added shims to flatten it out. There's still a little gap towards the back, but I've since hidden it with a lamp and organizer. All in all, I'm pretty happy with it. Learned a lot from the project and ready to take on a new one.
If I had more than a small hand tool kit of like wrenches and shit from Amazon I would build my own.

A guy in the VGF suggested buying like countertop material and using a small file system from IKEA for the "legs" essentially. There's a part of me that wants some cheap Ikea shit though so that when it breaks when I move out all I have to do is "shrug... I'll just get a new one" and move on.

This forum becomes more retarded by the day

I swear, the mods here are not who they once were. It’s the SJW Mods now
TBH, they don’t have much of a choice. PC culture has dictated the tone where advertising is a concern. Free speech has been replaced by saying only things that aren’t offensive to the intolerant Left.

Speaking of desks...
full

Nice work dude.

More from Hanson (getting dragged big-time for this, and his responses suggest he doesn't have a handle on the reasons):

He was never going to win that one, number one because that's an abuse of statistics, and number 2 because driving is the quintessential example of an everyday risk we underestimate based on like every piece of writing on the topic I've ever read (and I'm sure his followers are very aware of that).

Careful thinking and Twitter do not align.

Last edited:
"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?"
-Rep Steve King

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?"
-Rep Steve King

Early genesis was basically nothing but incest, so no?

Also pretty sure any evolutionary theory would have to involve incest cavemen from a tribe until they could kidnap and rape someone from a different tribe?

-Rep Steve King
What the never ending FUCK?

Early genesis was basically nothing but incest, so no?

Also pretty sure any evolutionary theory would have to involve incest cavemen from a tribe until they could kidnap and rape someone from a different tribe?

He's trying to make the point that abortion in the cases of rape and incest shouldn't be allowed

He's trying to make the point that abortion in the cases of rape and incest shouldn't be allowed

I missed that correlation to what his said.

Yikes.

Even if a person feels that way, that's definitely an argument not to take a stand on for any pro life push and will only hurt the cause. Heartbeat bills with exceptions for rape and incest actually have a chance of getting support in some states, and not being unconstitutional. No exceptions puts a lot of people who previously wouldn't have been against into very against at the utter lack of empathy.

Really we should be focusing on getting the ridiculous cost of adoption in this country down, and develop a system where an unwanted pregnant person can easily adopt to a pre vetted and a good stigma that what that women/girl is a very noble thing- going through 9 months of pregnancy to give your child you can't support a chance with a family who'll love them the same as their own biological children instead of aborting.

What's the average, 40k to adopt? That's just bonkers.

-Rep Steve King
...I do not like the implications for a statement like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back