Would you watch a real Hunger Games/Death Race/Running Man type of show?

I'll watch some Manhunt type shit fo sho.

How could they control how someone killed someone. Say one person got a hold of another contest and starting raping them on live tv or skinning them slowing. Would that still be "Fun" seeing a live raping.

You obviously have controls man. AKA ankle bracelets that can explode.

Yes, yes I would. The Romans did, so we should too.

It would consist of each country picking out it's top soldier from their respective militaries and duking out in a barren and unforgiving city wasteland.

So it would be contested in Detroit?

if there was a town of crazies involved like Gymkata i might change my mind.

Death Race yeah, no one is going to feel sorry for violent criminals getting murked in a street race on steroids.

i think i did see it. does it end with them finding the dudes running the game?

you new around here? 95% of mayberry would love to watch convicted felons get butt pumped.

And yet I only got 6 names on my petition for 'Deliverance: The Gameshow'

If the people were willingly doing it, why not. I don't agree with forcing people into. I'd have to side with the districts at that point and fight the system.

If the people were willingly doing it, why not. I don't agree with forcing people into. I'd have to side with the districts at that point and fight the system.

Question is, how much money would you have to dangle for people to risk getting offed on live TV?

Hate to say it, but I would probably watch (if it was voluntary). A real life version of Spike's Deadliest Warrior would be must-see.

there is a real running man tv show in korea XD

ye i know ur talkin about the arnold movie or stephen king book

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back