Would you watch a real Hunger Games/Death Race/Running Man type of show?

Question is, how much money would you have to dangle for people to risk getting offed on live TV?

Hate to say it, but I would probably watch (if it was voluntary). A real life version of Spike's Deadliest Warrior would be must-see.

I honestly don't think it would take that much money for people to get involved. People are crazy and sick nowadays and I bet it would take much less than you or I would be willing to do it for. Possibly because I wouldn't attempt it for any amount of money.

Nope.

But, I watch MMA. Is there a slippery slope?

If it was convicted serial killers, sex offenders etc being hunted down and killed, then watching it wouldn't be enough: I'd want a job as a Stalker.:icon_twis

If it was convicted serial killers, sex offenders etc being hunted down and killed, then watching it wouldn't be enough: I'd want a job as a Stalker.:icon_twis

Until you ran across a wrongly accused ex-cop hell bent on vengeance. Then you would be the hunted.

Until you ran across a wrongly accused ex-cop hell bent on vengeance. Then you would be the hunted.

Unless he speaks with an Austrian accent, I think I'm pretty safe.:icon_chee

I enjoyed the movie Gladiator, the TV show Spartacus, and the spot of MMA. Seems like a sexy cocktail.

Batman must be spinning in his grave reading this shit. What happened to sanctity of human life bro?

Batman must be spinning in his grave reading this shit. What happened to sanctity of human life bro?

Have you read any of the Golden Age Batman stories, bro? Batman was the Punisher in a Gimp mask. He used to shoot bad guys with the gun that had been used to kill his own parents!:eek:

He only turned into a pussy much later.:icon_twis

Have you read any of the Golden Age Batman stories, bro? Batman was the Punisher in a Gimp mask. He used to shoot bad guys with the gun that had been used to kill his own parents!:eek:

He only turned into a pussy much later.:icon_twis

I was completely unaware of this but I'm still holding anyone I see with a Batman av on the internet to higher moral standards. You're supposed to be the good guys.

Death through medical experimetation. Turn it into some kind of science show. Death, education, and possibly cure the herpes.

Why not kill two or three birds with one stone?

Death through medical experimetation. Turn it into some kind of science show. Death, education, and possibly cure the herpes.

Why not kill two or three birds with one stone?

Sounds like something the Japanese would be into.

If it was with death row inmates then I'd watch it. IF the only weapon they were given was a whip.

Never seen anyone use a whip in a real fight.

If it was with death row inmates then I'd watch it. IF the only weapon they were given was a whip.

Never seen anyone use a whip in a real fight.

lol, I think watching someone whip someone else to death would be one of the most gruesome things you could ever watch.

to a lesser extent, that's why we watch fight sports. Competition to the edge of life.

I think the more important question is how much should the ppv cost? I'd watch. It'd be like Game of Thrones, except real.

Hmm, I don't think I'd watch people hunt one another down. A situation like Death Race 2000 I could possibly get behind.

no,i don't think i'd watch,in reality,even seeing the biggest POS on Death Row executed would be disturbing.

Back